Aeolus HN 266 Price List
|Aeolus HN 266 10 R 20||Tube||Rs.34300|
Aeolus HN 266 Features
About Aeolus HN 266
- High resistance and durability in respect of damage
- Even pressure distribution in the tyre contact area
- More traction on wet roads thanks to sinusoidal tread grooves
- Protection against damage thanks to reinforced sides
- Fuel savings due to reduced rolling resistance
- Precise manoeuvrability and optimised directional stability on long distance journeys
- Regroovable, suitable for retreading
Tyres Similar to Aeolus HN 266
Find Aeolus Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Frequently Asked Questions on Aeolus HN 266
Is Aeolus HN 266 good for Indian roads?
Yes, Aeolus HN 266 is a good tyre for Indian roads. It is available in the following sizes and Aeolus HN 266 10 R 20. However, we would suggest you choose tyre on the basis of driving conditions and behavior.
What is the required tyre air pressure for Aeolus HN 266?
Truck tyre pressure depends upon various factors like road condition, and load capacity. It is ideal to follow the vehicle manufacturer’s recommendation for inflation pressure settings as indicated on the vehicle tire information placard and/or in the vehicle owner’s manual.
Can I use Aeolus HN 266 Tyre for off-road touring?
Not all tyres are good for off-roading. These tyres use deep tread to provide more traction on unpaved surfaces such as loose dirt, mud, sand, or gravel. If you don't spend a lot of time driving in the mud, you might do better with all-terrain tyres for your daily commute. All-terrain tyres are used for traction on all kinds of surfaces, including on and off-road.
Is Aeolus HN 266 tyre available on emi?
Yes, you can avail emi option on Aeolus HN 266.
Is Aeolus HN 266 compatible with Truck?
Aeolus HN 266 is available in 20 inches tyre size and are compatible with various Truck models like etc.
Truck Using Aeolus HN 266 Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours