- High resistance and durability in respect of damage
- Even pressure distribution in the tyre contact area
- More traction on wet roads thanks to sinusoidal tread grooves
- Protection against damage thanks to reinforced sides
- Fuel savings due to reduced rolling resistance
- Precise manoeuvrability and optimised directional stability on long distance journeys
- Regroovable, suitable for retreading
10 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
Radial construction. R stands for radial-ply construction.
20 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.