Aftek Motors Scorpion TyresChange Bike
The Aftek Motors Scorpion wears a 80/100-17 tyre at the front and a 110/80-17 tyre at the rear.At Rs. 1250, the Zapper FS 1 is the cheapest front tyre available for the Scorpion,while the Conti Go, which retails at Rs. 1800 is the most expensive front tyre available for the Scorpion.Priced at Rs. 1625, the Zapper FY is the most affordable rear tyre for the Scorpion.The Alpha H1 at Rs. 6499 is the costliest rear tyre for the Scorpion.
- Front Tyres
- Rear Tyres
26 Tyres Found
- Ralco Speed BlasterRs3000Tubeless110/80 R17
- Apollo Alpha H1Rs6499Tubeless110/70 R17
- Ralco Blaster-FRs1350Tubeless80/100 R17
- MRF Masseter-FXRs1425Tubeless80/90 R17
- Pirelli SPORT DEMONRs5200Tubeless110/70 R17 54H M/C
- Michelin Pilot StreetRs2700Tubeless110/70 R17 54H
- MRF Zapper CRs1575Tubeless110/80 R17
- MRF Masseter-XRs1410Tubeless80/90 R17 M FX
- Pirelli Angel CityRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless110/70 R17 54S M/C
Tyres for Bikes similar to Aftek Motors Scorpion
Most Viewed Tyres For Aftek Motors Scorpion
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.what are recommended tyre for Land Rover Freelander 2A.
Hi Sanjeev, Let me try to answer your by addressing different scenarios. 1. For Spirited driving- If you are someone who loves to drive this vehicle in a spirited or enthisiastic way, then I would suggest you to go for Michelin Latitude Sport 3 tyre. It would offer superb high speed control and improved steering precision. You can count on this tyre to keep your Freelander very stable on corners even at high speeds. 2. For extensive highway drives- If you undertake extensive highway drives then you require tyres that offer a very long tread life without comprising on safety and comfort. In such a scenario, I'd say you choose out of Michelin Latitude tour HP or Pirelli Scorpion Verde. Both these tyres offer superb wet and dry grip, along with good comfort and a quiet ride quality. Michelin Latitude, although, would offer longer tread life. 3. For mild off-roading or for rough roads- If you drive over rough roads or often take your car for off-roading excursions then go for Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015. It is a very durable tyre and takes over rough roads with great ease. It also offers a long tread life. Hope this would be of some help. Regards, RamitAnswered 14 Jan 2019 12:03:45
- Q.Hi for my xuv w8 im planning to upsize the tyre size cn u pls suggest me....in the same alloys which was company fittedA.
Hi Rajaneesh,he stock size on your XUV is 235/65 R17. The posible upsize is 255/60 R17. You can buy Hankook Dynapro HL RA25 tyre in this size. If offer great handling and ride qulality along with superior wet and dry traction. In case you want something better then go for Pirelli Scorpion Verde. This tyre is better than Hankook Dynapro in every way, and hence a little more expensive. RegardsAnswered 14 Feb 2017 09:41:29
- Q.Hi sir, which tyre I can select for xuv5oo, can I try 255 profile?A.
Hello Ansar, You can go for size 255/60 R17. You can go for Hankook Dynapro HL RA25. In case you want something better then go for Pirelli Scorpion Verde. All these tyres are highway terrain tyres and suitable for only mild off-roading. RegardsAnswered 06 Dec 2016 11:35:44