Apollo ACTIGRIP R1
Apollo ACTIGRIP R1 Highlights
Apollo ACTIGRIP R1 is a tube type bike tyre available in 17 and 18 inches size range. There are 3 sizes available with different sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 2240 - rs 2390, the ACTIGRIP R1 is an ideal fitment for bike like the Honda Unicorn, Bajaj Platina, TVS Sport, LML Freedom, and TVS Star City Plus.
Apollo ACTIGRIP R1 Price List
|Apollo ACTIGRIP R1 2.75/R18||Tube||Rs.2240|
|Apollo ACTIGRIP R1 3.00/R17||Tube||Rs.2280|
|Apollo ACTIGRIP R1 3.00/R18||Tube||Rs.2390|
Apollo ACTIGRIP R1 Features
About Apollo ACTIGRIP R1
Apollo ACTIGRIP R1 is an all terrain bike tyre. Wider tread blocks helps in maximum grip and enhanced safety. Tyre is suitable for on and off road manoeuvring. There are 3 sizes available.
Key Features & Benefits
- Excellent traction on most suface
- Excellent stability and handling
- Long tyre life
Apollo ACTIGRIP R1 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
All types of passenger car tyres, SUV tyres, light van tyres and tubes are covered under the warranty
policy under the following conditions:
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty against defect in workmanship and materials only.
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty for manufacturing defects within the warranty period from the week of production or date of invoice or till the exposure of tread wear indicator, whichever is earlier.
- The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the degree of wear, in other words “remaining tread depth” measurement system.
- The amount to be compensated for tubes to the customer is – Upto 12 months – (FOC); 13-36 months – (25% to be charged); 37 – 48 months – (50% to be charged); 49 – 60 months – (75% to be charged).
- Claimed tyres/tubes shall be physically submitted to the company’s sales office along with the customer copy of the warranty card or the invoice copy duly stamped by the company’s authorized dealer.
- The final decision in assessing damage after investigation shall be made by an authorized representative of Apollo Tyres Limited.
- Liability is limited to the cost of replacement of the claimed tyre/tube on given conditions.
- This warranty does not provide compensation for any indirect damages including but not limited to service
- charges incurred, charges for mounting/de-mounting, balancing of wheel, loss of time and loss of use of vehicle,inconvenience or consequential damage so far as the law permits
- Tyres/tubes used for racing or any motor sports shall not be covered under the warranty.
- Tubes used for more than one life span will not be covered under the warranty.
- Apollo Tyres Limited reserves the right to modify/change entirely or cancel the warranty terms/conditions without any notice in advance.
Tyres Similar to Apollo ACTIGRIP R1
Find Apollo Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Apollo ACTIGRIP R1 Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Apollo ACTIGRIP R1
Is Apollo ACTIGRIP R1 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Apollo ACTIGRIP R1?
Can I use Apollo ACTIGRIP R1 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Apollo ACTIGRIP R1 tyre available on emi?
Is Apollo ACTIGRIP R1 compatible with Bike?
Bike Using Apollo ACTIGRIP R1 Tyres
Popular Apollo ACTIGRIP R1 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about apollo Tyre
- Q.Suzuki access 125 disk tubeless tyresA.
For your Honda Access 125 Disc, you can choose from MRF Zapper, Apollo ACTIZIP, and CEAT Gripp.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.can u tell me which is the best hard tyre for tvs jupiter zx scooter?A.
For your TVS Jupiter ZX, following are the best options: MRF Zapper, Apollo ACTIZIP S2, and Michelin CITY PRO.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.Reaf tyre passion proA.
TVS ANACONDA, Apollo ACTIZIP, and MRF Zapper are some of the better rear tyre options for the Hero Passion Pro.Answered 28 Feb 2020 06:33:45