Apollo ACTIZIP F3 2.75/R17 Specifications
2.75 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Rim Diameter
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
Find APOLLO Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Apollo ACTIZIP F3 Tyres
Apollo ACTIZIP F3 Compatible With
Top Rated Apollo Tyres
Other Apollo Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.JK Blaze BF32 100/80 R17 or Apollo Actizip F5 100/80 R17 for Yamaha fz16?A.
Both the brand tyre patterns are equally good. Choose as per you budget and accessibility.Answered 22-Jun-2022 13:21:05
- Q.Which tyre should I replace with dominar 400 rear mrftyreA.
For Bajaj Dominar 400, which is equipped with 150/60 R17 tyre size at rear, the tyre options include Apollo Alpha H1, TVS Eurogrip Protorq Extreme HR and Michelin Pilot Street. You can choose any one pattern as per your budget and preference.Answered 13-Jun-2022 19:02:13
- Q.Apollo tyre alpha H1 or s1 radial tyre is good for ns200 and what about their cornering and mileage performance, will be good .can I go for apollo tyre for ns 200 with stocked type itself.A.
Apollo Alpha range of bike tyres (H1/S1) has been impressive in every aspect and received positive feedback from the consumers. The product has been tested extensively and is at par with foreign tyre brands in the country. Hence, without any second thought you can pick Apollo Alpha tyre for Bajaj Pulsar NS200.Answered 30-May-2022 18:09:20
- Q.Honda unicorn 2019 bs4 model, recommend tyresA.
For Honda Unicorn, you can choose tyre patterns between CEAT Zoom Plus, Michelin City Pro and Apollo Actigrip.Answered 18-May-2022 12:15:29
- Q.recommendation for yamaha libero g5 front tyre best compnyA.
The Yamaha Libero G5 is shod with 2.75-18 tyre size at front. You can choose tyre pattern from CEAT Secura Zoom F, MRF Nylogrip Zapper, and Apollo ActiSteer F1.Answered 24-Mar-2022 12:01:12
Popular Apollo ACTIZIP F3 Tyre Comparison
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
Apollo Bike Tyres News