Apollo Alnac Highlights
Apollo Alnac is a tube/tubeless type tyre available in 13, 14, and 15 inches size range. There are 18 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 3100 - Rs 3900, the Alnac tyre is an ideal fitment for cars like the Honda Jazz, Hyundai Elite i20, Ford Ecosport, Honda Amaze, and Tata Zest.
Apollo Alnac Price List
|Apollo Alnac 155/70 R14 77T||Tubeless||Rs.3100|
|Apollo Alnac 175/65 R14 82H||Tubeless||Rs.3700|
|Apollo Alnac 175/70 R14 84T||Tubeless||Rs.3650|
|Apollo Alnac 175/70 R14 84H||Tubeless||Rs.3600|
|Apollo Alnac 185/60 R15 84T||Tubeless||Rs.3900|
|Apollo Alnac 185/70 R13 86H||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Apollo Alnac 155/70 R13 75H||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Apollo Alnac 175/70 R13 82H||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Apollo Alnac 195/70 R14 91H||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Apollo Alnac 205/55 R16 91H||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Apollo Alnac 195/65 R15 91H||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
Apollo Alnac Features
About Apollo Alnac
Apollo Alnac comes with tread pattern with larger outer shoulder that makes for excellent vehicle stability during highway driving. It offers precise steering control during lane change along with superior dry braking. Alnac tyre is available in 18 sizes.
Key Features & Benefits
- Excellent stability
- Superior dry braking
- Precise steering control
Apollo Alnac Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
All types of passenger car tyres, SUV tyres, light van tyres and tubes are covered under the warranty
policy under the following conditions:
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty against defect in workmanship and materials only.
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty for manufacturing defects within the warranty period from the week of production or date of invoice or till the exposure of tread wear indicator, whichever is earlier.
- The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the degree of wear, in other words “remaining tread depth” measurement system.
- The amount to be compensated for tubes to the customer is – Upto 12 months – (FOC); 13-36 months – (25% to be charged); 37 – 48 months – (50% to be charged); 49 – 60 months – (75% to be charged).
- Claimed tyres/tubes shall be physically submitted to the company’s sales office along with the customer copy of the warranty card or the invoice copy duly stamped by the company’s authorized dealer.
- The final decision in assessing damage after investigation shall be made by an authorized representative of Apollo Tyres Limited.
- Liability is limited to the cost of replacement of the claimed tyre/tube on given conditions.
- This warranty does not provide compensation for any indirect damages including but not limited to service
- charges incurred, charges for mounting/de-mounting, balancing of wheel, loss of time and loss of use of vehicle,inconvenience or consequential damage so far as the law permits
- Tyres/tubes used for racing or any motor sports shall not be covered under the warranty.
- Tubes used for more than one life span will not be covered under the warranty.
- Apollo Tyres Limited reserves the right to modify/change entirely or cancel the warranty terms/conditions without any notice in advance.
Tyres Similar to Apollo Alnac
Find Apollo Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Apollo Alnac Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Apollo Alnac
Is Apollo Alnac good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Apollo Alnac?
Can I use Apollo Alnac Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Apollo Alnac tyre available on emi?
Is Apollo Alnac compatible with Car?
Car Using Apollo Alnac Tyres
Popular Apollo Alnac Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about apollo Tyre
- Q.Best tyre for Toyota altisA.
The Toyota Corolla Altis comes fitted with tyre sizes of 195/65 R15 and 205/55 R16. You can select between CEAT SecuraDrive, Apollo Alnac 4G, JK UX Royale or Bridgestone B290.Answered 04 Mar 2021 02:49:09
- Q.Please suggest tyre for my 2004 Hyundai Elantra 2004 crdi.A.
The 2004 Elantra is fitted with 205/60 R16 tyres. If you are not budget constraint go for Bridgestone MY02 Sporty Style or Michelin Primacy 3ST. Moreover, if budget is an issue pick CEAT Czar HP or Apollo Alnac 4G.Answered 04 Mar 2021 02:12:26
- Q.For Scorpio s3A.
The MRF ZVT, Apollo Altrust, and the CEAT CZAR H/T are good options for the Mahindra Scorpio S3.Answered 22 Feb 2021 09:51:14