Apollo Alnac Highlights
Apollo Alnac is a tube/tubeless type tyre available in 13, 14, and 15 inches size range. There are 18 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 3100 - Rs 3900, the Alnac tyre is an ideal fitment for cars like the Honda Jazz, Hyundai Elite i20, Ford Ecosport, Honda Amaze, and Tata Zest.
Apollo Alnac Price List
|Apollo Alnac 195/65 R15 91H||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Apollo Alnac 205/55 R16 91H||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Apollo Alnac 185/60 R15 84T||Tubeless||Rs.3900|
|Apollo Alnac 175/70 R14 84H||Tubeless||Rs.3600|
|Apollo Alnac 175/70 R14 84T||Tubeless||Rs.3650|
|Apollo Alnac 175/65 R14 82H||Tubeless||Rs.3700|
|Apollo Alnac 155/70 R14 77T||Tubeless||Rs.3100|
|Apollo Alnac 195/70 R14 91H||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Apollo Alnac 175/70 R13 82H||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Apollo Alnac 155/70 R13 75H||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Apollo Alnac 185/70 R13 86H||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
Apollo Alnac Features
Apollo Alnac comes with tread pattern with larger outer shoulder that makes for excellent vehicle stability during highway driving. It offers precise steering control during lane change along with superior dry braking. Alnac tyre is available in 18 sizes.
Key Features & Benefits
- Excellent stability
- Superior dry braking
- Precise steering control
Apollo Alnac Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
All types of passenger car tyres, SUV tyres, light van tyres and tubes are covered under the warranty
policy under the following conditions:
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty against defect in workmanship and materials only.
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty for manufacturing defects within the warranty period from the week of production or date of invoice or till the exposure of tread wear indicator, whichever is earlier.
- The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the degree of wear, in other words “remaining tread depth” measurement system.
- The amount to be compensated for tubes to the customer is – Upto 12 months – (FOC); 13-36 months – (25% to be charged); 37 – 48 months – (50% to be charged); 49 – 60 months – (75% to be charged).
- Claimed tyres/tubes shall be physically submitted to the company’s sales office along with the customer copy of the warranty card or the invoice copy duly stamped by the company’s authorized dealer.
- The final decision in assessing damage after investigation shall be made by an authorized representative of Apollo Tyres Limited.
- Liability is limited to the cost of replacement of the claimed tyre/tube on given conditions.
- This warranty does not provide compensation for any indirect damages including but not limited to service
- charges incurred, charges for mounting/de-mounting, balancing of wheel, loss of time and loss of use of vehicle,inconvenience or consequential damage so far as the law permits
- Tyres/tubes used for racing or any motor sports shall not be covered under the warranty.
- Tubes used for more than one life span will not be covered under the warranty.
- Apollo Tyres Limited reserves the right to modify/change entirely or cancel the warranty terms/conditions without any notice in advance.
Tyres Similar to Apollo Alnac
Find APOLLO Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Apollo Alnac Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Apollo Alnac
Is Apollo Alnac good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Apollo Alnac?
Can I use Apollo Alnac Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Apollo Alnac tyre available on emi?
Is Apollo Alnac compatible with Car?
Car Using Apollo Alnac Tyres
Popular Apollo Alnac Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About APOLLO Tyre
- Q.I need to buy New tyres for my Hyundai i10 GrandA.
You can pick any tyre pattern between Apollo Amazer 4G Life, CEAT Milaze X3 and Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 22-Oct-2021 13:31:05
- Q.What tyre suits best for Mitsubishi Lancer Petrol SLX 1.5 L 2000 year modelA.
You can choose tyre patterns between MRF ZVTS and Apollo Amazer XL.Answered 19-Oct-2021 19:31:29
- Q.my car maruti suzuki dzire vdi 2018 model my tyre size 165/80/14 i want to change to 175 is it possibleA.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it hampers fuel efficiency and performance of the vehicle. Considering the same if you still choose to upsize you can go with the 175/70 R14 tyre size. The tyre pattern choices in this tyre size include JK UX Royale, CEAT Milaze X3 and Apollo Amazer 4G.Answered 19-Oct-2021 19:29:29