Apollo Alnac 4G Highlights
The Apollo Alnac 4G is a tubeless tyre available in 14 to 16 inches size range. There are 18 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 3805- Rs 6650, the Alnac 4G is an ideal fitment for cars like Ford Ecosport, Maruti Ertiga, Maruti Ciaz, Tata Zest, and Hyundai i20 Active. The tyre comes with tread pattern with larger outer shoulder that helps in precise steering control during lane change.
Other Apollo Alnac 4G Variants
|Apollo Alnac 4G 195/55 R15 85H||Tubeless||Rs.5015|
|Apollo Alnac 4G 195/55 R16 87H||Tubeless||Rs.5800|
|Apollo Alnac 4G 195/60 R15 88H||Tubeless||Rs.5840|
|Apollo Alnac 4G 195/65 R15 91H||Tubeless||Rs.5250|
|Apollo Alnac 4G 205/55 R16 91V||Tubeless||Rs.6650|
|Apollo Alnac 4G 215/60 R16 95H||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Apollo Alnac 4G 205/60 R16 92V||Tubeless||Rs.5700|
|Apollo Alnac 4G 185/60 R14 82H||Tubeless||Rs.4780|
|Apollo Alnac 4G 185/70 R14 88H||Tubeless||Rs.3805|
|Apollo Alnac 4G 195/60 R14 86H||Tubeless||Rs.5370|
|Apollo Alnac 4G 205/65 R15 94H||Tubeless||Rs.6500|
|Apollo Alnac 4G 185/65 R14 86H||Tubeless||Rs.4820|
|Apollo Alnac 4G 205/50 R17 93H XL||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Apollo Alnac 4G 185/60 R15 84H||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Apollo Alnac 4G 185/65 R15 88H||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Apollo Alnac 4G 195/55 R16 87V||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Apollo Alnac 4G 215/60 R16 99V XL||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
Apollo Alnac 4G Features
About Apollo Alnac 4G
The Apollo Alnac 4G comes with tread pattern with larger outer shoulder that helps in precise steering control during lane change. Stiffer rib at centre and specially optimized contact patch makes for outstanding control, improved braking and impeccable stability while cornering. The Alnac 4G is available in 18 sizes.
Key Features & Benefits-
- Superior dry braking
- High-quality driving precision
- Excellent stability while cornering
Apollo Alnac 4G Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
All types of passenger car tyres, SUV tyres, light van tyres and tubes are covered under the warranty
policy under the following conditions:
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty against defect in workmanship and materials only.
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty for manufacturing defects within the warranty period from the week of production or date of invoice or till the exposure of tread wear indicator, whichever is earlier.
- The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the degree of wear, in other words “remaining tread depth” measurement system.
- The amount to be compensated for tubes to the customer is – Upto 12 months – (FOC); 13-36 months – (25% to be charged); 37 – 48 months – (50% to be charged); 49 – 60 months – (75% to be charged).
- Claimed tyres/tubes shall be physically submitted to the company’s sales office along with the customer copy of the warranty card or the invoice copy duly stamped by the company’s authorized dealer.
- The final decision in assessing damage after investigation shall be made by an authorized representative of Apollo Tyres Limited.
- Liability is limited to the cost of replacement of the claimed tyre/tube on given conditions.
- This warranty does not provide compensation for any indirect damages including but not limited to service
- charges incurred, charges for mounting/de-mounting, balancing of wheel, loss of time and loss of use of vehicle,inconvenience or consequential damage so far as the law permits
- Tyres/tubes used for racing or any motor sports shall not be covered under the warranty.
- Tubes used for more than one life span will not be covered under the warranty.
- Apollo Tyres Limited reserves the right to modify/change entirely or cancel the warranty terms/conditions without any notice in advance.
Find Apollo Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Tyres Similar to Apollo Alnac 4G
User Reviews for Apollo Alnac 4G Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Apollo Alnac 4G
Is Apollo Alnac 4G good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Apollo Alnac 4G?
Can I use Apollo Alnac 4G Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Apollo Alnac 4G tyre available on emi
Is Apollo Alnac 4G compatible with Car
Car Using Apollo Alnac 4G Tyres
Popular Apollo Alnac 4G Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about apollo Tyre
- Q.Recommend tyre for Grand i10 petrol city and highwayA.
Based on your use type, the suggested tyre for your car is the Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx as its asymmetric tread pattern provides effective grip and the robust sidewalls provide for enhanced cornering capabilities.Answered 17 Mar 2020 06:46:39
- Q.which tyre is suitable for maruti alto oldA.
The likes of Apollo Amazer 3G, MRF ZVTS, and JK Ultima NXT are some of the better options for your Maruti Suzuki Alto.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.For Scorpio s3A.
The MRF ZVT, Apollo Altrust, and the CEAT CZAR H/T are good options for the Mahindra Scorpio S3.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52