Available in sizes ranging from 14”-15”, this tyre optimizes pressure distribution along tyre's width in order to maximize grip. Wide shoulder blocks make for a stable ride even at high speeds.
Ideal for- City use and highway trips
Key Features & Benefits-
- Stable ride quality even at high speeds due to asymmetric tread
- Long tyre life due to innovative compound
- Quiet and comfortable ride due to unique tread pattern
- Good wet grip because of circumferential grooves
- Superior dry grip because of wide centre rib
175 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
70 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
14 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
500 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
H is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Tyre upsize options for Alnac 175/70 R14 84H Tubeless
- Wheel DiameterR - 16"2?Rim Diameter is increased by plus 2 inches, tyre width is further increased and profile reduced.
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Is it ok to buy used tyres for car ?A.
We won't recommend buying used tyres for your car.Answered 17 Jan 2020 01:43:50
- Q.Please advice for eco sports carA.
I would advise you to install Apollo Alnac 4G-215/60 R16 95H. It features an innovative tread compound for confident braking and asymmetric tread pattern for enhanced traction.Answered 16 Jan 2020 02:03:49
- Q.Vw Polo GT tsiA.
The question is not clear as to what you actually want to ask. As far as we understand you are looking to change tyres for your VW Polo GT Tsi model. This Polo variant comes fitted with 195/55 R16 and available tyre option in this size category include Goodyear Assurance Triplemax, CEAT Secura Drive, Yokohama Blu Earth AE50, Bridgestone B250, Apollo Alnac 4G, etc.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00