Apollo Alpha H1
- Ideal ForHighway and city rides
Apollo Alpha H1 Variants
|Apollo Alpha H1 150/60 R17||Tubeless||Rs.8499|
|Apollo Alpha H1 110/70 R17||Tubeless||Rs.6499|
Apollo Alpha H1 Features
About Apollo Alpha H1
It is India’s first steel radial tyre and has been specifically designed for high powered motorcycles. It offers superb cornering capabilities and confident grip. Sticky rubber compound provides good handling and effective braking.
Ideal for- Highway and city rides
Key Features & Benefits-
- V-shaped grooves provide superior wet traction
- Dual radii cavity profile provides good cornering capabilities
- Reinforced steel belt provides for long tread life
- Sticky rubber compound makes for effective braking
Apollo Alpha H1 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
All types of passenger car tyres, SUV tyres, light van tyres and tubes are covered under the warranty
policy under the following conditions:
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty against defect in workmanship and materials only.
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty for manufacturing defects within the warranty period from the week of production or date of invoice or till the exposure of tread wear indicator, whichever is earlier.
- The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the degree of wear, in other words “remaining tread depth” measurement system.
- The amount to be compensated for tubes to the customer is – Upto 12 months – (FOC); 13-36 months – (25% to be charged); 37 – 48 months – (50% to be charged); 49 – 60 months – (75% to be charged).
- Claimed tyres/tubes shall be physically submitted to the company’s sales office along with the customer copy of the warranty card or the invoice copy duly stamped by the company’s authorized dealer.
- The final decision in assessing damage after investigation shall be made by an authorized representative of Apollo Tyres Limited.
- Liability is limited to the cost of replacement of the claimed tyre/tube on given conditions.
- This warranty does not provide compensation for any indirect damages including but not limited to service
- charges incurred, charges for mounting/de-mounting, balancing of wheel, loss of time and loss of use of vehicle,inconvenience or consequential damage so far as the law permits
- Tyres/tubes used for racing or any motor sports shall not be covered under the warranty.
- Tubes used for more than one life span will not be covered under the warranty.
- Apollo Tyres Limited reserves the right to modify/change entirely or cancel the warranty terms/conditions without any notice in advance.
Tyres Similar to Apollo Alpha H1
Find Apollo Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Apollo Alpha H1 Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Apollo Alpha H1
Is Apollo Alpha H1 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Apollo Alpha H1?
Can I use Apollo Alpha H1 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Apollo Alpha H1 tyre available on emi?
Is Apollo Alpha H1 compatible with Bike?
Popular Apollo Alpha H1 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about apollo Tyre
- Q.Suzuki access 125 disk tubeless tyresA.
For your Honda Access 125 Disc, you can choose from MRF Zapper, Apollo ACTIZIP, and CEAT Gripp.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.can u tell me which is the best hard tyre for tvs jupiter zx scooter?A.
For your TVS Jupiter ZX, following are the best options: MRF Zapper, Apollo ACTIZIP S2, and Michelin CITY PRO.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.Reaf tyre passion proA.
TVS ANACONDA, Apollo ACTIZIP, and MRF Zapper are some of the better rear tyre options for the Hero Passion Pro.Answered 28 Feb 2020 06:33:45