Apollo Alpha H1
- Ideal ForHighway and city rides
Apollo Alpha H1 Highlights
Apollo Alpha H1 is a tubeless bike tyre available in 17 inch size range. There are 2 sizes available . WIth a price range of Rs 6499 - Rs 8499, the Alpha H1 tyre is an ideal fitment for bikes like the TVS Apache RTR 160, KTM Duke 200, Bajaj Pulsar AS 150, Honda CB Unicorn 160, and KTM RC 200
Apollo Alpha H1 Price List
|Apollo Alpha H1 110/70 R17||Tubeless||Rs.4399|
|Apollo Alpha H1 150/60 R17||Tubeless||Rs.5640|
Apollo Alpha H1 Features
It is India’s first steel radial tyre and has been specifically designed for high powered motorcycles. It offers superb cornering capabilities and confident grip. Sticky rubber compound provides good handling and effective braking.
Ideal for- Highway and city rides
Key Features & Benefits-
- V-shaped grooves provide superior wet traction
- Dual radii cavity profile provides good cornering capabilities
- Reinforced steel belt provides for long tread life
- Sticky rubber compound makes for effective braking
Apollo Alpha H1 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
All types of passenger car tyres, SUV tyres, light van tyres and tubes are covered under the warranty
policy under the following conditions:
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty against defect in workmanship and materials only.
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty for manufacturing defects within the warranty period from the week of production or date of invoice or till the exposure of tread wear indicator, whichever is earlier.
- The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the degree of wear, in other words “remaining tread depth” measurement system.
- The amount to be compensated for tubes to the customer is – Upto 12 months – (FOC); 13-36 months – (25% to be charged); 37 – 48 months – (50% to be charged); 49 – 60 months – (75% to be charged).
- Claimed tyres/tubes shall be physically submitted to the company’s sales office along with the customer copy of the warranty card or the invoice copy duly stamped by the company’s authorized dealer.
- The final decision in assessing damage after investigation shall be made by an authorized representative of Apollo Tyres Limited.
- Liability is limited to the cost of replacement of the claimed tyre/tube on given conditions.
- This warranty does not provide compensation for any indirect damages including but not limited to service
- charges incurred, charges for mounting/de-mounting, balancing of wheel, loss of time and loss of use of vehicle,inconvenience or consequential damage so far as the law permits
- Tyres/tubes used for racing or any motor sports shall not be covered under the warranty.
- Tubes used for more than one life span will not be covered under the warranty.
- Apollo Tyres Limited reserves the right to modify/change entirely or cancel the warranty terms/conditions without any notice in advance.
Tyres Similar to Apollo Alpha H1
Find APOLLO Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Apollo Alpha H1 Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Apollo Alpha H1
Is Apollo Alpha H1 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Apollo Alpha H1?
Can I use Apollo Alpha H1 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Apollo Alpha H1 tyre available on emi?
Is Apollo Alpha H1 compatible with Bike?
Bike Using Apollo Alpha H1 Tyres
Popular Apollo Alpha H1 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About APOLLO Tyre
- Q.Want to know the options for tyres to my maruti baleno Zeta model from 2016 make.A.
For Maruti Baleno Zeta, you can select tyre patterns among CEAT SecuraDrive, Apollo Alnac and Bridgestone Sturdo.Answered 01-Dec-2023 17:21:30
- Q.Looking for TVS APACHE 160 BACK WHEEL TYREA.
For TVS Apache RTR 160, you can choose tyre patterns bewteen CEAT Zoom Plus, MRF Zapper and Michelin City Pro.Answered 17-Nov-2023 11:28:09
- Q.My bike is heroxpulse200, and my bike back tyre is small cracked. What can I doA.
If the tyre is injured/cracked with mild bruise on the tread part, as long as it’s not a deep one you can continue it. However, if it’s at the side wall then you have to replace it with a new one. Moreover, if you often go for adventures, rough/rocky road riding, etc., then even that mild cut at the tread may turn risky. Hence, if this is the case, you would need tyre replacement.Answered 17-Nov-2023 11:17:50
- Q.Rear tyre for super splendor bikeA.
For Hero Super Splendor, you can select tyre patterns between MRF Ezeeride, Apollo Actizip and Michelin City Pro.Answered 05-Oct-2023 15:08:28
- Q.Is ceat grip x 3tubeless tyre available in90/90-18 size?A.
Tyre size 90/90-18 is not available under CEAT Gripp X3 tyre pattern. Instead, you can choose tyre patterns between MRF Zapper Kurve, Apollo Actigrip and Reise Tracer 01.Answered 05-Oct-2023 12:53:24
Top Rated Apollo Tyres
Other Apollo Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
Apollo Bike Tyres News