Apollo Alpha H1 Price List
|Apollo Alpha H1 110/70 R17||Tubeless||Rs.6499|
Apollo Alpha H1 150/60 R17 Specifications
- Aspect Ratio
60 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
- Rim Diameter
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
150 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
Compare with Similar Items
Find APOLLO Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Apollo Alpha H1 Tyres
Apollo Alpha H1 Compatible With
Top Rated Apollo Tyres
Other Apollo Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I am owning ninja 300. stock tyre is MRF. It seems to be very hard. Can you suggest better stability and road grip in different conditions. The sizes are 110/70 - R17 and 140/70 - R17A.
For your requisite, you can pick tyre patterns between CEAT Rad X1, Apollo Alpha H1 and Metzeler M5 for the front tyre. And for the rear choose between Metzeler ME Speed and Michelin Pilot Street. The suggested tyres offer exceptional stability and performance, you can choose based on your budget.Answered 18-Jan-2022 13:12:23
- Q.Best tyre Honda shineA.
Honda Shine gets 80/100-18 at front and rear. For the front, you can pick tyre patterns between CEAT Gripp X3 F, Michelin City Pro and Ralco Blaster ST, while for the rear you have options like CEAT Gripp X3, Michelin City Pro and Apollo Actizip R3.Answered 18-Jan-2022 13:10:18
- Q.Front tyre for Suzuki Gixxer SF for the purpose of normal day to day city ride and sometimes rides of 500kms - 5000kms, many patch of off-road is also expected.A.
As per your budget and preference, you can choose among CEAT Zoom RAD, Apollo Alpha S1 and MRF Revz. All three are sturdy tyres specifically made keeping in mind Indian road conditions.Answered 13-Jan-2022 16:51:45
- Q.How much I can upside on yamaha bs6 fz25 on rear tyre without damaging swing arm and other parts.Can I use 150/60 r17 tyre on this.please recommend me.best suitable for my bike.A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by bike manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Considering the same if you still want to upsize you can go with the said 150/60 R17 tyre size. With this size, there will not be issues related to swing arm or bike body scraping, but the ones mentioned at the start of the answer. For 150/60 R17 tyre size, you can choose between tyre patterns between CEAT Rad X1, Apollo Alpha H1 and Metzeler M5.Answered 13-Jan-2022 16:46:46
- Q.I have a fzs v3 bs6 dark knight edition. Currently i have stock mrf revz y tyres. The rear tyre has a air loss issue, which i had replaced in warranty 1 year ago, due to the same reason. The rim seems to be okay, as i checked from the mechanic. So now I am thinking of changing to another brand. I was think michelin pilot street or appolo S1. I read a review that michelin front tyre is not good for cornering. So please suggest me a good set of tyres that are good for cornering, commuting, wet grip, and a little offroading. Appolo, michelin, pirelli and masseter are my preferred brands. Thank youA.
You can choose Apollo Alpha S1, or else pick Metzeler Sportec Street. Both these tyres have tried and tested results in terms of high-speed stability and cornering.Answered 12-Jan-2022 18:43:38
Popular Apollo Alpha H1 Tyre Comparison
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
Apollo Bike Tyres News