Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx Highlights
Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx is a tube/tubeless type tyre available in 13, 14, and 15 inches size range. There are 15 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 3245 - Rs 4500, the Amazer 3G Maxx tyre is an ideal fitment for cars like the Honda Jazz , Maruti Swift, Maruti Swift Dzire, Hyundai Elite i20, and Maruti Ertiga
Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx Price List
Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx Features
Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx offers balanced performance on dry and wet surface. Optimized sipe density makes for low noise while the centre shoulder blocks add directional stability. There are 15 sizes available.
Key Features & Benefits
- Excellent wet and dry performance
- Better directional stability
- Low noise
Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
All types of passenger car tyres, SUV tyres, light van tyres and tubes are covered under the warranty
policy under the following conditions:
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty against defect in workmanship and materials only.
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty for manufacturing defects within the warranty period from the week of production or date of invoice or till the exposure of tread wear indicator, whichever is earlier.
- The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the degree of wear, in other words “remaining tread depth” measurement system.
- The amount to be compensated for tubes to the customer is – Upto 12 months – (FOC); 13-36 months – (25% to be charged); 37 – 48 months – (50% to be charged); 49 – 60 months – (75% to be charged).
- Claimed tyres/tubes shall be physically submitted to the company’s sales office along with the customer copy of the warranty card or the invoice copy duly stamped by the company’s authorized dealer.
- The final decision in assessing damage after investigation shall be made by an authorized representative of Apollo Tyres Limited.
- Liability is limited to the cost of replacement of the claimed tyre/tube on given conditions.
- This warranty does not provide compensation for any indirect damages including but not limited to service
- charges incurred, charges for mounting/de-mounting, balancing of wheel, loss of time and loss of use of vehicle,inconvenience or consequential damage so far as the law permits
- Tyres/tubes used for racing or any motor sports shall not be covered under the warranty.
- Tubes used for more than one life span will not be covered under the warranty.
- Apollo Tyres Limited reserves the right to modify/change entirely or cancel the warranty terms/conditions without any notice in advance.
Tyres Similar to Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx
Find Apollo Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx Tyres
The Apollo range of tyres have built an unrivaled reputation, and one can glimpse the essence of their brilliance through a radial such a...
Frequently Asked Questions on Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx
Is Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx?
Can I use Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx tyre available on emi?
Is Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx compatible with Car?
Car Using Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx Tyres
Popular Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about apollo Tyre
- Q.My Ford Aspire Tubeless tyre needs replacement. A deep cut which can not be repaired. My upper budget is 4250. Can you recommend one ?A.
In the said budget you can choose from these tubeless tyres i.e. CEAT FuelSmarrt, Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx or JK Tornado.Answered 12 Mar 2021 12:39:00
- Q.For Scorpio s3A.
The MRF ZVT, Apollo Altrust, and the CEAT CZAR H/T are good options for the Mahindra Scorpio S3.Answered 22 Feb 2021 09:51:14
- Q.Recommend tyre for Grand i10 petrol city and highwayA.
Based on your use type, the suggested tyre for your car is the Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx as its asymmetric tread pattern provides effective grip and the robust sidewalls provide for enhanced cornering capabilities.Answered 17 Mar 2020 12:16:39