Suitable for 12",13" and 14" rim sizes, these tyres are meant to deliver a comfortable performance with adequate grip to comfortably maneuver the vehicle around the city while improving the fuel efficiency.
Ideal for- City use
Key Features & Benefits
- Low rolling resistance makes for better fuel efficiency
- Low unsprung mass makes for improved handling
- Optimal gauges make for a well-cushioned ride
- Unique compound enhances the tyre life
165 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
80 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
14 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
515 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
T is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Tyre upsize options for Amazer 3G 165/80 R14 85T Tubeless
Find Apollo Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Is it ok to buy used tyres for car ?A.
We won't recommend buying used tyres for your car.Answered 17 Jan 2020 01:43:50
- Q.Which tubeless tyres is best for Maruti alto LXA.
The tyre options in tubeless category for your Maruti Alto LX include Goodyear Ducaro Hi-Miler, Bridgestone B290, MRF ZVTS, Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:53:11
- Q.I have spark car and my monthly running is 1000.due to my home on link unsurfaced road 6km from main road, I think, need hard tyre, what about aeolus tyre Suggest a best tyre option for meA.
Hi Salig, Apollo Amazer 3G would be a good tyre to begin with. In case you would want to increase the budget then go for Apollo Amazer XL in place of Aeolus. However, if there is no budget constraint then go for Bridgestone Turanza AR20. RegardsAnswered 13 Dec 2016 11:59:46