Apollo Amazer XL
- Ideal ForCity use
- FeaturesLong tyre lifeLow noise
Apollo Amazer XL Variants
Apollo Amazer XL Features
About Apollo Amazer XL
It is a tyre that comes in 12”, 13” and 14” size. Well suited for hatchbacks and entry level sedans, this tyre offers good grip with long tread life.
Ideal for- City use
Key Features & Benefits-
- Advanced tread compound provides for good dry grip
- Circumferential grooves provide for good wet grip
- Unique tread pattern offers a quiet and comfortable ride
- Visual alignment indicator helps in detection of misalignment
- Unique compound enhances the tyre life
Apollo Amazer XL Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
All types of passenger car tyres, SUV tyres, light van tyres and tubes are covered under the warranty
policy under the following conditions:
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty against defect in workmanship and materials only.
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty for manufacturing defects within the warranty period from the week of production or date of invoice or till the exposure of tread wear indicator, whichever is earlier.
- The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the degree of wear, in other words “remaining tread depth” measurement system.
- The amount to be compensated for tubes to the customer is – Upto 12 months – (FOC); 13-36 months – (25% to be charged); 37 – 48 months – (50% to be charged); 49 – 60 months – (75% to be charged).
- Claimed tyres/tubes shall be physically submitted to the company’s sales office along with the customer copy of the warranty card or the invoice copy duly stamped by the company’s authorized dealer.
- The final decision in assessing damage after investigation shall be made by an authorized representative of Apollo Tyres Limited.
- Liability is limited to the cost of replacement of the claimed tyre/tube on given conditions.
- This warranty does not provide compensation for any indirect damages including but not limited to service
- charges incurred, charges for mounting/de-mounting, balancing of wheel, loss of time and loss of use of vehicle,inconvenience or consequential damage so far as the law permits
- Tyres/tubes used for racing or any motor sports shall not be covered under the warranty.
- Tubes used for more than one life span will not be covered under the warranty.
- Apollo Tyres Limited reserves the right to modify/change entirely or cancel the warranty terms/conditions without any notice in advance.
Tyres Similar to Apollo Amazer XL
Find Apollo Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Apollo Amazer XL Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Apollo Amazer XL
Is Apollo Amazer XL good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Apollo Amazer XL?
Can I use Apollo Amazer XL Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Apollo Amazer XL tyre available on emi?
Is Apollo Amazer XL compatible with Car?
Car Using Apollo Amazer XL Tyres
Popular Apollo Amazer XL Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about apollo Tyre
- Q.Recommend tyre for Grand i10 petrol city and highwayA.
Based on your use type, the suggested tyre for your car is the Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx as its asymmetric tread pattern provides effective grip and the robust sidewalls provide for enhanced cornering capabilities.Answered 17 Mar 2020 06:46:39
- Q.which tyre is suitable for maruti alto oldA.
The likes of Apollo Amazer 3G, MRF ZVTS, and JK Ultima NXT are some of the better options for your Maruti Suzuki Alto.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.For Scorpio s3A.
The MRF ZVT, Apollo Altrust, and the CEAT CZAR H/T are good options for the Mahindra Scorpio S3.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52