More Variants Of Amazer XL
|145/70 R12 69T||Tube||Rs.2125|
|145/70 R13 71T||Tube||Rs.2575|
|145/80 R12 74T||Tube||Rs.2825|
|165/65 R13 77T||Tube||Rs.3600|
|165/80 R15 86T||Tube||Rs.3650|
|175/65 R14 82T||Tube||Rs.4897|
|175/70 R13 82T||Tube||Rs.3550|
|185/85 R16 105Q 8PR||Tube||Rs.5000|
|195/70 R14 94T||Tube||Rs.4600|
|145 R12 C80 S||Tubeless||Rs.0|
|145/70 R13 71T||Tubeless||Rs.2525|
About Apollo Amazer XL
It is a tyre that comes in 12”, 13” and 14” size. Well suited for hatchbacks and entry level sedans, this tyre offers good grip with long tread life.
Ideal for- City use
Key Features & Benefits-
- Advanced tread compound provides for good dry grip
- Circumferential grooves provide for good wet grip
- Unique tread pattern offers a quiet and comfortable ride
- Visual alignment indicator helps in detection of misalignment
- Unique compound enhances the tyre life
What is covered and for how long?
All types of passenger car tyres, SUV tyres, light van tyres and tubes are covered under the warranty
policy under the following conditions:
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty against defect in workmanship and materials only.
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty for manufacturing defects within the warranty period from the week of production or date of invoice or till the exposure of tread wear indicator, whichever is earlier.
- The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the degree of wear, in other words “remaining tread depth” measurement system.
- The amount to be compensated for tubes to the customer is – Upto 12 months – (FOC); 13-36 months – (25% to be charged); 37 – 48 months – (50% to be charged); 49 – 60 months – (75% to be charged).
- Claimed tyres/tubes shall be physically submitted to the company’s sales office along with the customer copy of the warranty card or the invoice copy duly stamped by the company’s authorized dealer.
- The final decision in assessing damage after investigation shall be made by an authorized representative of Apollo Tyres Limited.
- Liability is limited to the cost of replacement of the claimed tyre/tube on given conditions.
- This warranty does not provide compensation for any indirect damages including but not limited to service
- charges incurred, charges for mounting/de-mounting, balancing of wheel, loss of time and loss of use of vehicle,inconvenience or consequential damage so far as the law permits
- Tyres/tubes used for racing or any motor sports shall not be covered under the warranty.
- Tubes used for more than one life span will not be covered under the warranty.
- Apollo Tyres Limited reserves the right to modify/change entirely or cancel the warranty terms/conditions without any notice in advance.
User Reviews for Apollo Tyres
Car Using Apollo Amazer XL Tyres
Popular Comparison For Apollo Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.For Splendor which tyres l shall useA.
You can use Apollo ACTIGRIP in your bike. It gets a unique aquatic design tread pattern for superior wet grip.Answered 23 Jan 2020 12:52:53
- Q.Swift lxi suitable tyre sizeA.
165/80 R14 85T will be the most suitable size for your car. You can consider getting Apollo Amazer 3G for improved wet braking performance.Answered 23 Jan 2020 12:52:53
- Q.Dominar 400,, please recommend suitable tyres.A.
For the front, you can install MRF Zapper FX1 and Apollo Alpha H1 for the rear. Both of them offers amazing performance.Answered 23 Jan 2020 12:52:53