It is a tyre that comes in 12”, 13” and 14” size. Well suited for hatchbacks and entry level sedans, this tyre offers good grip with long tread life.
Ideal for- City use
Key Features & Benefits
- Tread compound provides for good dry grip
- Circumferential grooves provide for good wet grip
- Unique tread pattern offers a quiet and comfortable ride
- Visual alignment indicator helps in detection of misalignment
- Unique compound enhances the tyre life
185 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio85
85 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction. R stands for radial-ply construction.
16 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating105
105 (925 kg) is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed RatingQ
Q (160 kmph) is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.