Apollo Apterra AT Price List
|Apollo Apterra AT 255/65 R16 109S||Tubeless||Rs.8380|
|Apollo Apterra AT 225/70 R15 100S||Tubeless||Rs.7260|
|Apollo Apterra AT 215/75 R16 111S||Tubeless||Rs.9175|
|Apollo Apterra AT 31/R15 109S||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Apollo Apterra AT 235/65 R17 104S||Tubeless||Rs.10879|
|Apollo Apterra AT 215/75 R16 113S||Tubeless||Rs.9499|
Apollo Apterra AT Features
It is an all-terrain tyre with special capabilities to handle rough and rocky terrains. Ideal for off-roading conditions, this tyre offers superior grip and efficient water and mud dispersion.
Ideal for- Off-roading as well as well-paved roads
Key Features & Benefits-
- Strong carcass for durability on rough terrains
- Wide circumferential grooves for excellent traction
- Strong construction for high resistance to cuts, punctures etc
- Unique pitch sequence for efficient noise reduction
Apollo Apterra AT Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
All types of passenger car tyres, SUV tyres, light van tyres and tubes are covered under the warranty
policy under the following conditions:
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty against defect in workmanship and materials only.
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty for manufacturing defects within the warranty period from the week of production or date of invoice or till the exposure of tread wear indicator, whichever is earlier.
- The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the degree of wear, in other words “remaining tread depth” measurement system.
- The amount to be compensated for tubes to the customer is – Upto 12 months – (FOC); 13-36 months – (25% to be charged); 37 – 48 months – (50% to be charged); 49 – 60 months – (75% to be charged).
- Claimed tyres/tubes shall be physically submitted to the company’s sales office along with the customer copy of the warranty card or the invoice copy duly stamped by the company’s authorized dealer.
- The final decision in assessing damage after investigation shall be made by an authorized representative of Apollo Tyres Limited.
- Liability is limited to the cost of replacement of the claimed tyre/tube on given conditions.
- This warranty does not provide compensation for any indirect damages including but not limited to service
- charges incurred, charges for mounting/de-mounting, balancing of wheel, loss of time and loss of use of vehicle,inconvenience or consequential damage so far as the law permits
- Tyres/tubes used for racing or any motor sports shall not be covered under the warranty.
- Tubes used for more than one life span will not be covered under the warranty.
- Apollo Tyres Limited reserves the right to modify/change entirely or cancel the warranty terms/conditions without any notice in advance.
Tyres Similar to Apollo Apterra AT
Find APOLLO Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Apollo Apterra AT Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Apollo Apterra AT
Is Apollo Apterra AT good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Apollo Apterra AT?
Can I use Apollo Apterra AT Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Apollo Apterra AT tyre available on emi?
Is Apollo Apterra AT compatible with Car?
Car Using Apollo Apterra AT Tyres
Popular Apollo Apterra AT Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About APOLLO Tyre
- Q.What's the best upsize for Grand i10 Asta, to get some additional wheel base height?A.
Tyre upsize hinders performance and mileage of a car. Considering the same if you still want to upsize you can go with 185/60 R14. The pattern choices available include CEAT Milaze X3, JK Ultima Sport and Apollo Alnac 4G.Answered 15-Sep-2021 12:56:47
- Q.Nissan sunny car tyre need best brand at budget pricesA.
For Nissan Sunny with tyre size 185/70 R14 the budget tyre pattern options include CEAT Milaze X3 (Rs 4059), Apollo Amazer 4G Life (Rs 3999) and Firestone FR 500 (Rs 3990).Answered 13-Sep-2021 11:33:12
- Q.Maruti suzuki eeco tyreA.
You can pick between CEAT Milaze X3, JK Ultima XPC and Apollo Altrust.Answered 09-Sep-2021 14:57:29