Apollo Apterra AT-255/65 R16 109S
- Tyre Size255/65 R16 109S? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
- Ideal ForOff-roadingHighway drive
- FeaturesLong tyre lifeDurableDry GripWet GripLow noiseHandling
It is an all-terrain tyre with special capabilities to handle rough and rocky terrains. Ideal for off-roading conditions, this tyre offers superior grip and efficient water and mud dispersion.
Ideal for- Off-roading as well as well-paved roads
Key Features & Benefits-
- Strong carcass for durability on rough terrains
- Wide circumferential grooves for excellent traction
- Strong construction for high resistance to cuts, punctures etc
- Unique pitch sequence for efficient noise reduction
255 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
65 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
16 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
130 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
S is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find Apollo Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours