Apollo Apterra AT2 is an all-terrain SUV tyres from Apollo. It offers excellent off-road grip, precise steering in mud and slush and come with superior durability for long-lasting service. Specially designed contour and construction with shoulder cross grooves opening and wider shoulder grooves. High-quality rubber compound with unique tread pattern design makes the car feel poised during off-roading.
- Innovative tread compound makes for good off-roading experience
- Suitable for mud, slush, sand and gravel terrain
- Superb dry and wet grip for faster braking
- Superior safety during high-speed driving and braking
- Excellent all terrains performance
- Highly comfortable even on rough roads
- Best-in-class road shock absorption without loss of geometric stability
235 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
65 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
104 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
H is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
User Reviews for Apollo Tyres
Find Apollo Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours