Apollo Apterra Cross
- Ideal ForCity Use
Apollo Apterra Cross Price List
|Apollo Apterra Cross 205/65 R16||Tubeless||Rs.6100|
|Apollo Apterra Cross 205/60 R16||Tubeless||Rs.7000|
|Apollo Apterra Cross 215/65 R16||Tubeless||Rs.8100|
|Apollo Apterra Cross 215/60 R17||Tubeless||Rs.8700|
|Apollo Apterra Cross 215/60 R16||Tubeless||Rs.7900|
Apollo Apterra Cross Features
The Apterra Cross has twin steel belt, with JCP protection, for high puncture resistance, while the high abrasion resistant multi polymer blend used for the tread, ensures longer tyre life. The rounder contact patches provide maximum ride comfort, which has been specially tuned for better compression during impact, basis advanced simulation techniques, also ensuring low noise generation.While the block-based design with connected shoulder blocks ensures high level of road grip.
Key Features & Benefits
- Puncture resistant
- Low noise
- Abrasion resistant
- Excellent handling and braking performance
- Longer tyre life
Apollo Apterra Cross Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
All types of passenger car tyres, SUV tyres, light van tyres and tubes are covered under the warranty
policy under the following conditions:
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty against defect in workmanship and materials only.
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty for manufacturing defects within the warranty period from the week of production or date of invoice or till the exposure of tread wear indicator, whichever is earlier.
- The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the degree of wear, in other words “remaining tread depth” measurement system.
- The amount to be compensated for tubes to the customer is – Upto 12 months – (FOC); 13-36 months – (25% to be charged); 37 – 48 months – (50% to be charged); 49 – 60 months – (75% to be charged).
- Claimed tyres/tubes shall be physically submitted to the company’s sales office along with the customer copy of the warranty card or the invoice copy duly stamped by the company’s authorized dealer.
- The final decision in assessing damage after investigation shall be made by an authorized representative of Apollo Tyres Limited.
- Liability is limited to the cost of replacement of the claimed tyre/tube on given conditions.
- This warranty does not provide compensation for any indirect damages including but not limited to service
- charges incurred, charges for mounting/de-mounting, balancing of wheel, loss of time and loss of use of vehicle,inconvenience or consequential damage so far as the law permits
- Tyres/tubes used for racing or any motor sports shall not be covered under the warranty.
- Tubes used for more than one life span will not be covered under the warranty.
- Apollo Tyres Limited reserves the right to modify/change entirely or cancel the warranty terms/conditions without any notice in advance.
Tyres Similar to Apollo Apterra Cross
Find APOLLO Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Frequently Asked Questions on Apollo Apterra Cross
Is Apollo Apterra Cross good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Apollo Apterra Cross?
Can I use Apollo Apterra Cross Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Apollo Apterra Cross tyre available on emi?
Is Apollo Apterra Cross compatible with Car?
Car Using Apollo Apterra Cross Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About APOLLO Tyre
- Q.b290 vs amazer 4gA.
Apollo Amazer 4G offers great overall performance under wet and dry conditions, and also claims a high tread life of 1 lakh kilometre. Moreover, Bridgestone B290 with slight premium over the Amazer, in terms of cost, offers better cushioning and superior high speed stability and control under varied weaather conditions. Further, it's specifically developed for Indian road conditions by the Japanese tyre maker and has been highly sucessful. Depending on the budget and preference you can choose any of the two.Answered 18-Oct-2021 13:40:34
- Q.WILL 235/60 R16 FIT 2009 ACCORD 2.4L ? THE CURRENT ONES ARE 225 SIZE. PLANNING TO FIT 215 IN THE FRONT & 235 SIZE IN THE REAR.PL CONFIRMA.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by the car makers as it hampers fuel efficiency and performance of the vehicle. And opting for different tyre size at front and rear may further damage the handling aspect of the car and make driving unsafe under certain driving and road conditions. Hence, it is best to have same size tyres on all four wheels. Stick with the stock tyre size. The tyre pattern choices in this tyre size include Apollo Apterra HT2, Continental ContiCrossContact LX 2 and Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season.Answered 14-Oct-2021 11:50:09
- Q.best noise less tyre for tuv300A.
For your requisite you can choose any tyre pattern between Apollo Apterra HT2, Maxxis MAP3 and Falken Wildpeak HT 01.Answered 14-Oct-2021 11:39:24