Apollo Apterra HT2 235/70 R16 105H Features
Made using a wear resistant rubber compound, this tyre offers a long tread life, without compromising on safety levels. Circumferential grooves and lateral sipes make for confident wet grip while contoured wide central rib assists in high speed stability. High quality rubber compound makes for better braking and grip.
Ideal for- HIgh drives and city use
Key Benefits & Features-
- Wear resistant rubber compound makes for a long tyre life
- Circumferential grooves and lateral sipes make for confident wet grip
- Best in class shock absorption for greater comfort
- Innovative tread pitch sequencing makes for a very silent and comfortable ride
- High quality rubber compound makes for confident braking response
Apollo Apterra HT2 235/70 R16 105H Specifications
235 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
70 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
16 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
105 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
H is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find Apollo Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Apollo Apterra HT2 Compatible With
Tyres Similar to Apollo Apterra HT2
Other Apollo Car Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours