Apollo Aspire Price List
|Apollo Aspire 205/40 R17 84W||Tubeless||Rs.8085|
|Apollo Aspire 215/35 R18 80Y||Tubeless||Rs.10500|
|Apollo Aspire 215/40 R17 87W||Tubeless||Rs.7180|
|Apollo Aspire 215/45 R17 91W||Tubeless||Rs.8153|
|Apollo Aspire 225/40 R18 92Y||Tubeless||Rs.9900|
|Apollo Aspire 225/45 R17 91W||Tubeless||Rs.11815|
|Apollo Aspire 235/40 R17 94W||Tubeless||Rs.11125|
|Apollo Aspire 235/40 R18 91W||Tubeless||Rs.10600|
|Apollo Aspire 235/40 R18 95Y||Tubeless||Rs.10600|
|Apollo Aspire 235/35 R19 91W||Tubeless||Rs.12530|
|Apollo Aspire 245/40 R18 93W||Tubeless||Rs.11080|
Apollo Aspire Features
About Apollo Aspire
It is a tubeless tyre that comes with W and Y speed rating symbols. It guarantees the best drainage action and makes
sure traction is maintained all through the drive.
1) Deeper grooves – Offers the finest aquaplaning resistance even at high speeds by evacuating water from the path.
Benefit – Prevents skidding of the vehicle and assures maximum security.
2) Wider footprint – Makes proper contact with roads.
Benefit – Enables shorter stopping distances even on water filled surfaces and stability is best offered.
3) Special silica tread compound – Increases the life of this radial by strengthening it from the inside.
Benefit – Gives superior traction, reduces irregular wear and aids in returning better fuel economy.
Apollo Aspire Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
All types of passenger car tyres, SUV tyres, light van tyres and tubes are covered under the warranty
policy under the following conditions:
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty against defect in workmanship and materials only.
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty for manufacturing defects within the warranty period from the week of production or date of invoice or till the exposure of tread wear indicator, whichever is earlier.
- The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the degree of wear, in other words “remaining tread depth” measurement system.
- The amount to be compensated for tubes to the customer is – Upto 12 months – (FOC); 13-36 months – (25% to be charged); 37 – 48 months – (50% to be charged); 49 – 60 months – (75% to be charged).
- Claimed tyres/tubes shall be physically submitted to the company’s sales office along with the customer copy of the warranty card or the invoice copy duly stamped by the company’s authorized dealer.
- The final decision in assessing damage after investigation shall be made by an authorized representative of Apollo Tyres Limited.
- Liability is limited to the cost of replacement of the claimed tyre/tube on given conditions.
- This warranty does not provide compensation for any indirect damages including but not limited to service
- charges incurred, charges for mounting/de-mounting, balancing of wheel, loss of time and loss of use of vehicle,inconvenience or consequential damage so far as the law permits
- Tyres/tubes used for racing or any motor sports shall not be covered under the warranty.
- Tubes used for more than one life span will not be covered under the warranty.
- Apollo Tyres Limited reserves the right to modify/change entirely or cancel the warranty terms/conditions without any notice in advance.
Tyres Similar to Apollo Aspire
Find Apollo Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Apollo Aspire Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Apollo Aspire
Is Apollo Aspire good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Apollo Aspire?
Can I use Apollo Aspire Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Apollo Aspire tyre available on emi?
Is Apollo Aspire compatible with Car?
Car Using Apollo Aspire Tyres
Popular Apollo Aspire Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about apollo Tyre
- Q.For Scorpio s3A.
The MRF ZVT, Apollo Altrust, and the CEAT CZAR H/T are good options for the Mahindra Scorpio S3.Answered 22 Feb 2021 04:21:14
- Q.Which tyre should I buy for my ford aspire titanium
- Q.Recommend tyre for Grand i10 petrol city and highwayA.
Based on your use type, the suggested tyre for your car is the Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx as its asymmetric tread pattern provides effective grip and the robust sidewalls provide for enhanced cornering capabilities.Answered 17 Mar 2020 06:46:39