More Variants Of Aspire
|205/40 R17 84W||Tubeless||Rs.8085|
|215/35 R18 80Y||Tubeless||Rs.10500|
|215/40 R17 87W||Tubeless||Rs.7180|
|215/45 R17 91W||Tubeless||Rs.8153|
|225/40 R18 92Y||Tubeless||Rs.9900|
|225/45 R17 91W||Tubeless||Rs.11815|
|235/40 R17 94W||Tubeless||Rs.11125|
|235/40 R18 91W||Tubeless||Rs.10600|
|235/40 R18 95Y||Tubeless||Rs.10600|
|235/35 R19 91W||Tubeless||Rs.12530|
|245/40 R18 93W||Tubeless||Rs.11080|
About Apollo Aspire
It is a tubeless tyre that comes with W and Y speed rating symbols. It guarantees the best drainage action and makes
sure traction is maintained all through the drive.
1) Deeper grooves – Offers the finest aquaplaning resistance even at high speeds by evacuating water from the path.
Benefit – Prevents skidding of the vehicle and assures maximum security.
2) Wider footprint – Makes proper contact with roads.
Benefit – Enables shorter stopping distances even on water filled surfaces and stability is best offered.
3) Special silica tread compound – Increases the life of this radial by strengthening it from the inside.
Benefit – Gives superior traction, reduces irregular wear and aids in returning better fuel economy.
What is covered and for how long?
All types of passenger car tyres, SUV tyres, light van tyres and tubes are covered under the warranty
policy under the following conditions:
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty against defect in workmanship and materials only.
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty for manufacturing defects within the warranty period from the week of production or date of invoice or till the exposure of tread wear indicator, whichever is earlier.
- The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the degree of wear, in other words “remaining tread depth” measurement system.
- The amount to be compensated for tubes to the customer is – Upto 12 months – (FOC); 13-36 months – (25% to be charged); 37 – 48 months – (50% to be charged); 49 – 60 months – (75% to be charged).
- Claimed tyres/tubes shall be physically submitted to the company’s sales office along with the customer copy of the warranty card or the invoice copy duly stamped by the company’s authorized dealer.
- The final decision in assessing damage after investigation shall be made by an authorized representative of Apollo Tyres Limited.
- Liability is limited to the cost of replacement of the claimed tyre/tube on given conditions.
- This warranty does not provide compensation for any indirect damages including but not limited to service
- charges incurred, charges for mounting/de-mounting, balancing of wheel, loss of time and loss of use of vehicle,inconvenience or consequential damage so far as the law permits
- Tyres/tubes used for racing or any motor sports shall not be covered under the warranty.
- Tubes used for more than one life span will not be covered under the warranty.
- Apollo Tyres Limited reserves the right to modify/change entirely or cancel the warranty terms/conditions without any notice in advance.
User Reviews for Apollo Tyres
Car Using Apollo Aspire Tyres
Popular Comparison For Apollo Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.For grandi10 asta variant which size i have to preferA.
For the specified vehicle, 165/65 R14 79H will be the most suitable size for optimum performance. If you want to replace your current tyres, then consider getting Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx for enhanced performance.Answered 16 Jan 2020 03:28:45
- Q.Please advice for eco sports carA.
I would advise you to install Apollo Alnac 4G-215/60 R16 95H. It features an innovative tread compound for confident braking and asymmetric tread pattern for enhanced traction.Answered 16 Jan 2020 02:03:49
- Q.Which is best for Honda Aviator back tyre?A.
There is wide variety of tyres available for the Honda Aviator scooter. There are two tyre sizes found in the Aviator series one is 90/100 10, while the other is 90/90 12. Depending upon the current tyre size you can choose from the given tyres which comprise of Michelin City Pro, CEAT Zoom D, MRF Nylogrip Zapper, Apollo Acti Zip S2, Metro Conti Grip, etc.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00