Apollo Aspire 4G Price List
Apollo Aspire 4G 225/50 R17 98W XL Specifications
225 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
50 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
- Rim Diameter
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
- Load Rating
750 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
W is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Compare with Similar Items
Find APOLLO Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Apollo Aspire 4G Tyres
Apollo Aspire 4G Compatible With
Top Rated Apollo Tyres
Other Apollo Car Tyres
More Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which brand tyre is good for second top variant petrol xcent 2015 model, factory fitted are Bridgestone R15 tubeless tyresA.
You can continue with the Bridgestone if you are satisfied with their performance. Moreover, other reliable tyre patterns for Xcent comprise Apollo Alnac 4G, Continental Conti Comfort Contact CC5, Michelin Energy XM2 Plus.Answered 19-Jan-2022 15:36:47
- Q.What size can I use in 215 width tyre in tata zest revotron 1.2 xtA.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by the carmakers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of a vehicle. Therefore, for best results, it is better to continue with the stock tyre size of 185/60 R15. If you are looking for more grip and stability, you can choose any premium tyre pattern between Apollo Alnac 4G, Bridgestone B290 and Michelin Energy XM2 Plus.Answered 19-Jan-2022 15:32:14
- Q.Hi, i wanted to change my Old petrol Swift tyres. It's 185 65 R 15. Could you please let me know the difference between Apollo Alnac 4G and Apollo Amazer 4G tires.A.
Both the tyres are very reliable and one of the highest-selling tyres in the Apollo passenger tyre portfolio. The Amazer 4G is targeted towards life and durability without compromising on the comfort and grip aspect. On the other hand, Alnac 4G is a premium tyre focussed on high-speed stability, shorter braking and performance. You can choose any of the two, as per your preference and driving style.Answered 19-Jan-2022 15:28:18
- Q.Can I upsize the tires of My Honda City 2017 Ivtec from 175/65/R15? Pls respond at email@example.comA.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by the carmakers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of a vehicle. Hence, in place of tyre upsize you can choose to have a premium tyre pattern for more stability and grip. The premium tyre patterns in the 175/65 R15 tyre size comprise of Apolo Alnac 4G S, Yokohama BluEarth AE50 and Michelin Energy XM2 Plus.Answered 19-Jan-2022 15:26:12
- Q.Hi....I have hyundai verna 2019 model car. Its time for me to go for change in tyres. Can you please suggest some good tyres for indian roads.A.
You can pick tyre patterns between CEAT SecuraDrive, Apollo Amazer 4G Life, and Bridgestone B250.Answered 19-Jan-2022 15:25:31