Apollo ATRIB 10.00-20
- Tyre Size10.00-20? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
- Ideal ForCity Use
- FeaturesFuel EfficientWet Grip
Apollo ATRIB 10.00-20 Specifications
10 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Rim Diameter
20 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Find APOLLO Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Top Rated Apollo Tyres
Other Apollo Truck Tyres
More Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.We have a tyre specification in our tipper (Tyre no: 13R22.5). Can we replace this tubeless tyres with solid tyre ?? what issues we can face ? beacause we are facing lot of tyre damage issues due to which a lot of vehicle breakdown is coming.A.
Be it any vehicle, the basic setup for a tubeless and tube-type tyre is different. Hence, in any of the vehicles, if one wants to switch to tube type tyre layout from tubeless or vice versa, the rim requires to be changed for safe application of the vehicle. In your case too, it remains the same, hence you need to get in touch with the local truck and trailer/tipper tyre expert for suggestionsAnswered 20-Jun-2023 14:11:41
- Q.Which Tyre is best for TATA magic vehicle 702cc private in useA.
For Tata Ace Magic you can pick tyre patterns between CEAT Milaze X3, Apollo Altrust and JK Ultima XPC.Answered 08-Dec-2021 16:35:03
- Q.what is the price of s3h8 tyres for trucks overloadA.
The price for the S3H8 truck overload tyres falls between Rs 24,000-25,000 approximately.Answered 07-Dec-2021 17:15:24
Similar Truck Tyre Brands
Apollo Truck Tyres News