Apollo ENDUTMRACE MA326 Price List
|Apollo ENDUTMRACE MA326 10.00 R20||Na||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
Apollo ENDUTMRACE MA326 Features
Apollo ENDU™ Race MA 326 is an all-wheel tyre that offers enhanced traction for medium load. It comes with chip and cut resistant compound along with higher bead durability. Deep tread for longer life & reinforced carcass for maximum retreability. This tyre is available in only 1 size.
Key Features & Benefits
- Multiple retreads
- Enhanced grip
- Chip & cut resistant
- Low cost operation
Apollo ENDUTMRACE MA326 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
All types of passenger car tyres, SUV tyres, light van tyres and tubes are covered under the warranty
policy under the following conditions:
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty against defect in workmanship and materials only.
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty for manufacturing defects within the warranty period from the week of production or date of invoice or till the exposure of tread wear indicator, whichever is earlier.
- The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the degree of wear, in other words “remaining tread depth” measurement system.
- The amount to be compensated for tubes to the customer is – Upto 12 months – (FOC); 13-36 months – (25% to be charged); 37 – 48 months – (50% to be charged); 49 – 60 months – (75% to be charged).
- Claimed tyres/tubes shall be physically submitted to the company’s sales office along with the customer copy of the warranty card or the invoice copy duly stamped by the company’s authorized dealer.
- The final decision in assessing damage after investigation shall be made by an authorized representative of Apollo Tyres Limited.
- Liability is limited to the cost of replacement of the claimed tyre/tube on given conditions.
- This warranty does not provide compensation for any indirect damages including but not limited to service
- charges incurred, charges for mounting/de-mounting, balancing of wheel, loss of time and loss of use of vehicle,inconvenience or consequential damage so far as the law permits
- Tyres/tubes used for racing or any motor sports shall not be covered under the warranty.
- Tubes used for more than one life span will not be covered under the warranty.
- Apollo Tyres Limited reserves the right to modify/change entirely or cancel the warranty terms/conditions without any notice in advance.
Tyres Similar to Apollo ENDUTMRACE MA326
Find APOLLO Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Frequently Asked Questions on Apollo ENDUTMRACE MA326
Is Apollo ENDUTMRACE MA326 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Apollo ENDUTMRACE MA326?
Can I use Apollo ENDUTMRACE MA326 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Apollo ENDUTMRACE MA326 tyre available on emi?
Is Apollo ENDUTMRACE MA326 compatible with Truck?
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About APOLLO Tyre
- Q.Which Tyre is best for TATA magic vehicle 702cc private in useA.
For Tata Ace Magic you can pick tyre patterns between CEAT Milaze X3, Apollo Altrust and JK Ultima XPC.Answered 08-Dec-2021 16:35:03
- Q.what is the price of s3h8 tyres for trucks overloadA.
The price for the S3H8 truck overload tyres falls between Rs 24,000-25,000 approximately.Answered 07-Dec-2021 17:15:24
Top Rated Apollo Tyres
Other Apollo Truck Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Truck Tyre Brands
Apollo Truck Tyres News