Apollo Quantum Price List
|Apollo Quantum 185 R14 102R||Tubeless||Rs.4244|
|Apollo Quantum 205/80 R16||Tubeless||Rs.5050|
|Apollo Quantum 215/75 R16 113S||Tubeless||Rs.7500|
|Apollo Quantum 175/R14||Tubeless||Rs.3950|
|Apollo Quantum 185/R14||Tubeless||Rs.3950|
Apollo Quantum Features
Apollo Quantum tyre has been designed to offer good load-bearing capacity and long tread life. Made using robust rubber compound, these tyres offer good durability over rough roads. There are 4 sizes available for this tyre.
Key Features & Benefits
- Robust construction
- High load-bearing capacity
- Long tyre life
Apollo Quantum Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
All types of passenger car tyres, SUV tyres, light van tyres and tubes are covered under the warranty
policy under the following conditions:
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty against defect in workmanship and materials only.
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty for manufacturing defects within the warranty period from the week of production or date of invoice or till the exposure of tread wear indicator, whichever is earlier.
- The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the degree of wear, in other words “remaining tread depth” measurement system.
- The amount to be compensated for tubes to the customer is – Upto 12 months – (FOC); 13-36 months – (25% to be charged); 37 – 48 months – (50% to be charged); 49 – 60 months – (75% to be charged).
- Claimed tyres/tubes shall be physically submitted to the company’s sales office along with the customer copy of the warranty card or the invoice copy duly stamped by the company’s authorized dealer.
- The final decision in assessing damage after investigation shall be made by an authorized representative of Apollo Tyres Limited.
- Liability is limited to the cost of replacement of the claimed tyre/tube on given conditions.
- This warranty does not provide compensation for any indirect damages including but not limited to service
- charges incurred, charges for mounting/de-mounting, balancing of wheel, loss of time and loss of use of vehicle,inconvenience or consequential damage so far as the law permits
- Tyres/tubes used for racing or any motor sports shall not be covered under the warranty.
- Tubes used for more than one life span will not be covered under the warranty.
- Apollo Tyres Limited reserves the right to modify/change entirely or cancel the warranty terms/conditions without any notice in advance.
Tyres Similar to Apollo Quantum
Find APOLLO Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Apollo Quantum Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Apollo Quantum
Is Apollo Quantum good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Apollo Quantum?
Can I use Apollo Quantum Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Apollo Quantum tyre available on emi?
Is Apollo Quantum compatible with Car?
Car Using Apollo Quantum Tyres
Popular Apollo Quantum Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About APOLLO Tyre
- Q.Required 265/70/15 tyre size for my pajero carA.
You can choose between Bridgestone Dueler D683, Apollo Apterra HT and Falken Wildpeak HT.Answered 30-Jul-2021 16:49:44
- Q.What if I upgrade my swift vxi tyre to size 185/70/r14???A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the bike manufacturers as it hampers the mileage, and speedometer/odometer reading of the vehicle. Considering the same if you still want to upsize you can go with 195/70 R14 instead of said 185/70 R14. You can choose tyre patterns between Apollo Amazer XL, JK Ultima 210S and Falken Sincera 835.Answered 28-Jul-2021 17:49:02
- Q.my car baleno zeta 195/60/r16 tyre changeA.
You can choose between CEAT SecuraDrive, Bridgestone Turanza T001 and Apollo Alnac 4G.Answered 23-Jul-2021 13:43:14