Apollo Quantum Price List
|Apollo Quantum 185 R14 102R||Tubeless||Rs.4244|
|Apollo Quantum 215/75 R16 113S||Tubeless||Rs.7500|
|Apollo Quantum 205/80 R16||Tubeless||Rs.5050|
|Apollo Quantum 185/R14||Tubeless||Rs.3950|
|Apollo Quantum 175/R14||Tubeless||Rs.3950|
Apollo Quantum Features
Apollo Quantum tyre has been designed to offer good load-bearing capacity and long tread life. Made using robust rubber compound, these tyres offer good durability over rough roads. There are 4 sizes available for this tyre.
Key Features & Benefits
- Robust construction
- High load-bearing capacity
- Long tyre life
Apollo Quantum Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
All types of passenger car tyres, SUV tyres, light van tyres and tubes are covered under the warranty
policy under the following conditions:
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty against defect in workmanship and materials only.
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty for manufacturing defects within the warranty period from the week of production or date of invoice or till the exposure of tread wear indicator, whichever is earlier.
- The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the degree of wear, in other words “remaining tread depth” measurement system.
- The amount to be compensated for tubes to the customer is – Upto 12 months – (FOC); 13-36 months – (25% to be charged); 37 – 48 months – (50% to be charged); 49 – 60 months – (75% to be charged).
- Claimed tyres/tubes shall be physically submitted to the company’s sales office along with the customer copy of the warranty card or the invoice copy duly stamped by the company’s authorized dealer.
- The final decision in assessing damage after investigation shall be made by an authorized representative of Apollo Tyres Limited.
- Liability is limited to the cost of replacement of the claimed tyre/tube on given conditions.
- This warranty does not provide compensation for any indirect damages including but not limited to service
- charges incurred, charges for mounting/de-mounting, balancing of wheel, loss of time and loss of use of vehicle,inconvenience or consequential damage so far as the law permits
- Tyres/tubes used for racing or any motor sports shall not be covered under the warranty.
- Tubes used for more than one life span will not be covered under the warranty.
- Apollo Tyres Limited reserves the right to modify/change entirely or cancel the warranty terms/conditions without any notice in advance.
Tyres Similar to Apollo Quantum
Find APOLLO Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Apollo Quantum Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Apollo Quantum
Is Apollo Quantum good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Apollo Quantum?
Can I use Apollo Quantum Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Apollo Quantum tyre available on emi?
Is Apollo Quantum compatible with Car?
Car Using Apollo Quantum Tyres
Popular Apollo Quantum Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About APOLLO Tyre
- Q.Which brand tyre is good for second top variant petrol xcent 2015 model, factory fitted are Bridgestone R15 tubeless tyresA.
You can continue with the Bridgestone if you are satisfied with their performance. Moreover, other reliable tyre patterns for Xcent comprise Apollo Alnac 4G, Continental Conti Comfort Contact CC5, Michelin Energy XM2 Plus.Answered 19-Jan-2022 15:36:47
- Q.What size can I use in 215 width tyre in tata zest revotron 1.2 xtA.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by the carmakers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of a vehicle. Therefore, for best results, it is better to continue with the stock tyre size of 185/60 R15. If you are looking for more grip and stability, you can choose any premium tyre pattern between Apollo Alnac 4G, Bridgestone B290 and Michelin Energy XM2 Plus.Answered 19-Jan-2022 15:32:14
- Q.Hi, i wanted to change my Old petrol Swift tyres. It's 185 65 R 15. Could you please let me know the difference between Apollo Alnac 4G and Apollo Amazer 4G tires.A.
Both the tyres are very reliable and one of the highest-selling tyres in the Apollo passenger tyre portfolio. The Amazer 4G is targeted towards life and durability without compromising on the comfort and grip aspect. On the other hand, Alnac 4G is a premium tyre focussed on high-speed stability, shorter braking and performance. You can choose any of the two, as per your preference and driving style.Answered 19-Jan-2022 15:28:18
- Q.Can I upsize the tires of My Honda City 2017 Ivtec from 175/65/R15? Pls respond at email@example.comA.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by the carmakers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of a vehicle. Hence, in place of tyre upsize you can choose to have a premium tyre pattern for more stability and grip. The premium tyre patterns in the 175/65 R15 tyre size comprise of Apolo Alnac 4G S, Yokohama BluEarth AE50 and Michelin Energy XM2 Plus.Answered 19-Jan-2022 15:26:12
- Q.Hi....I have hyundai verna 2019 model car. Its time for me to go for change in tyres. Can you please suggest some good tyres for indian roads.A.
You can pick tyre patterns between CEAT SecuraDrive, Apollo Amazer 4G Life, and Bridgestone B250.Answered 19-Jan-2022 15:25:31