More Variants Of TUFFIAN
|100/90 R17 55P||Tubeless||Rs.1660|
About ARAMIS TUFFIAN
Tyre treads have synchronized grooves optimized for efficient water channeling for a safe drive on wet roads. For maximum protection from cuts due to road hazard, the tyre has a reinforced sidewall which is built form the toughest material used in the tyre industry. Tuffian is built by keeping in mind the Indian road conditions. Tyre is built by a sticky compound that makes it soft enough to ensure a comfortable ride. Extended shoulders and edged corners will ensure stability even on the sharpest turn. Extra enhanced bead area to ensure no damage to the tyre even when dragged or punctured. These tyres are being introduced with “Strip” technology which ensures a steady and safe breaking of the vehicle by improving the tyre’s stability.
Key Features & Benifits-
- Tyre treads have synchronized grooves optimized for efficient water channeling for a safe drive on wet roads
- Tyre tread formulation has been crafted to last longer than any other competitive tyre available in market
- For maximum protection from cuts due to roads hazards the tyre has a reinforced sidewall which is bulit from the toughest material used in the tyre industry. "Strip" technology which enhances breaking and stability.
Find ARAMIS Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Popular Comparison For ARAMIS Tyres
- VSARAMIS TUFFIAN TyresRs.1660 - 1660 *Michelin PILOT SPORTY TyresRs.1600 - 3100 *
- VSARAMIS RIB PRO MAXX TyresRs.1129 - 1173 *Metro Conti Go TyresRs.1800 - 3500 *
- VSARAMIS TUFFIAN SX TyresRs.1100 - 1100 *Ralco Blaster-S TyresRs.1100 - 1100 *
- VSARAMIS SureGripp Plus TyresRs.1344 - 1344 *JK Blaze BR21 TyresRs.1500 - 2100 *
- VSARAMIS TUFFIAN SX TyresRs.1100 - 1100 *MRF Zapper TyresRs.925 - 1525 *
- VSARAMIS SureGripp X TyresRs.1314 - 1314 *Pirelli DIABLO ROSSO II TyresRs.6465 - 21840 *
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours