Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.mere pass activa hai 2015 model mujhe ushke liye tyre chahiye tubeless front konsa better hoga jo milege me b acha rhe aur mainatince me bhi sasta hoA.
The Honda Activa is fitted with 90/100-10 tyres at front. For better life and durability you can choosew any tyre from CEAT Milaze, MRF NyloGrip Zapper or Michelin City Pro.Answered 24 Mar 2021 02:42:00
- Q.Activa scv110 (HET)best price tyre and rim than which size sir??A.
For your Honda Activa the best fit tyre will be 90/100-10 for front and rear. Some of the relible tyre patterns you can choose include CEAT Milaze, MRF Nylogrip Zapper, and TVS Dragon.Answered 15 Mar 2021 04:30:27
- Q.I want to change my active 5 g tyres tubeless I want the best quality with lesser priceA.
The Honda Activa 5G comes factory fitted with tyres of size 90/100-10 at front and rear. For quality tyre at economical pricing you can choose between CEAT Zoom D, JK Blaze BA21, and CEAT Milaze.Answered 04 Mar 2021 06:30:52
- Q.Best tyre for Activa 125A.
There are many tyre choices available in terms of make and model for your Honda Activa 125. It can be fitted with either 90/100 10 or 90/90 12 tyre size depending upon the present size you can pick from Michelin City Pro, CEAT Zoom D, MRF Nylogrip Zapper, Apollo Acti Zip S2, and Metro Conti Grip.Answered 07 Jan 2020 05:30:00
- Q.Activa 4g which Tyre is best?A.
The Honda Activa is shod with 90/100 10 tyres at front and rear. You can choose any of the tyre as per your budget you can choose from the given tyres: Ceat Milaze (Rs. 1017), Michelin City Pro(Rs. 1200), MRF Nylogrip Zapper (Rs. 1200), Ceat Gripp (Rs. 995), Apollo Actizip S2 (Rs. 1200), Metro Conto Grip (Rs. 1586)Answered 06 Jan 2020 11:12:42
- Q.Hello I m tamil from puducherry, wat is d life time for tubeless tyre in Honda activa scooter, my bike around 24000km travelled nw bt my tyre frequently puncher recent day, give any suggestion, hw s maintain tyre and average worn out period of tyre and which tyre is best for activa (performance and lifetime)A.
Hi Tamil Mani, Two-wheeler tyres usually run well for 15000- 18000 kms, post which they wear out and require replacement. The best way to maintain tyres is to keep them properly inflated, neither over-inflated nor under-inflated. For Activa, you can go for Apollo ActiGrip S3 tyre if you use your vehicle over rough or uneven roads. It offers good grip over wet & dry surfaces and the wide lugs offer good durability over rough terrains. However, if you use your vehicle majorly over highways and well paved roads then go for MRF Zapper ( Scooter ) tyre. RegardsAnswered 08 Nov 2017 05:13:26