Ask Our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.What best for Honda ActivaA.
For Honda Activa, you can pick tyre patterns between CEAT Zoom D, TVS Dragon, and Michelin City Extra.Read More...Answered 08-Feb-2023 14:53:34
- Q.Which is the best tyre for my activa 6gA.
For Activa 6G, you can choose tyre patterns between CEAT Zoom D, MRF Zapper (scooter), and Michelin City Extra.Read More...Answered 10-Jan-2023 17:18:21
- Q.Front tyre for Honda Activa 2015 modelA.
For Honda Activa you can select tyre patterns between CEAT Zoom D, MRF Zapper and Michelin City Extra.Read More...Answered 09-Dec-2022 17:19:51
- Q.Which Tube less tyre is the best in performance ,not price . Make Is MRF Vs MAXXIS for Activa 6g Primium.A.
Be it MRF or Maxxis, both are very good tyre choices for Honda Activa 6G. On one hand, Maxxis is original equipment tyre, while MRF is another very reliable tyre in the offering. You can pick any of the two. Moreover, if you are looking to opt for a premium tyre pattern, you can choose between Michelin City Extra (scooter) and Apollo Actigrip S4.Read More...Answered 14-Sep-2022 18:43:50
- Q.Can I fit 110/80 Rear Tyre in Honda Activa 125A.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by two-wheeler manufacturers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of a vehicle. Hence for optimum stability and handling, it is best to continue with the company suggested tyre size.Read More...Answered 11-Jan-2022 13:57:50
- Q.Both front & rear tyers for Activa Honda 102cc 2007 model. Sizes & availability.A.
Honda Activa is fitted with 90-100/10 tyre size. You can pick tyre patterns between CEAT Milaze, Michelin City Pro and MRF Nylogrip Zapper scooter.Read More...Answered 02-Nov-2021 13:51:53
- Q.Who is the best back tyre for activa 5 gA.
You can pick tyre patterns between Michelin City Pro, CEAT Zoom D and TVS Dragon.Read More...Answered 18-Oct-2021 13:36:37
- Q.Both mrf and maxxis which tyre best for honda activa 6g scooterA.
Both are equally good tyres, however Maxxis M6000 (90-100-10 rear) and M6302 (90/90-12 front) offer slightly better value for money.Read More...Answered 06-Oct-2021 11:11:43
- Q.I have an activa scooty which tyre is best for it, I means tubeless tyre. Recommend pleaseA.
You can choose between CEAT Zoom D, JK Blaze BA22 and Michelin City Pro.Read More...Answered 11-Sep-2021 11:19:55
- Q.want to upsize my activa 125 bs6 tyre to broader oneA.
Honda Activa 125 is fitted with 90/90-12 at front and 90/100-10 at rear. Here the larger rim tyre provides superior handling, while the smaller rear one helps in better acceleration of the scooter. Hence, any tweaks will only disturb its performance and fuel efficiency.Read More...Answered 24-Aug-2021 15:26:55