Ask Our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I own tata harrier oem fitted tyre is 235 65 R 17 now can i upsize it to 255 60 R 17 or 265 55 R 17? Suggest the best tyres in these sizesA.
The company recommended tyre size of 235/65 R17 is an ideal tyre for the Tata Harrier. Notably, it is (235/65 R17) already an upsize to the lower variant shod 235/70 R16. Moreover, opting for larger tyre size also affects the performance and mileage of the vehicle. Therefore, it is best to always go with the company-fitted tyre size. Moreover, if you need more grip/stability you can choose any premium tyre patterns, from Yokohama Advan Sport V105, Pirelli XL S Verde and Michelin Pilot Sport 4 SUV, instead of the regular ones.Answered 12-Sep-2022 14:16:20
- Q.235/65/R17 best tyre for suv with low noise, Fuel Efficient, Handling, Wet Grip, Dry GripA.
For your preference and application, you can choose tyre patterns between Michelin Pilot Sport 4 SUV, Pirelli XL S Verde and Yokohama Advan Sport V105.Answered 04-Jul-2022 18:08:34
- Q.which tire brand is best for xuv500 for millage / comfort / safety ( 235/65/R17/ 104-H)A.
Keeping in mind your preferences, for Mahindra XUV500, you can pick tyre patterns between Bridgestone Dueler D684, Yokohama Advan Sport V105 and Michelin Pilot Sport 4 SUV.Answered 09-Jun-2022 13:45:55
- Q.WHICH IS THE BEST TYRE FOR MY TATA HEXA 235 55 19 UNDER 20KA.
For Tata Hexa you can choose tyre patterns between Pirelli Scorpion Verde, Yokohama Advan Sport V105 and Continental Conti Sport Contact 5.Answered 14-Apr-2022 13:55:05
- Q.I own 2017 Tata hexa with 235/55/R19 mrf tyres ... Want to replace with Bridgestone tyre... Please recommend same size tyreA.
You can pick Bridgestone Dueler HL or Bridgestone Alenza 001. Besides Bridgestone, other tyre patterns worth considering include Pirelli Scorpion Verde and Yokohama Advan Sport V105.Answered 28-Feb-2022 14:05:22
- Q.I need 2 tyres size 255/55/R18 good mileage long life & good quality plz recommend meA.
For your preference, you can pick tyre patterns between Apollo Aspire 4G, Bridgestone Dueler HP Sport and Yokohama Advan Sport V105.Answered 15-Feb-2022 11:20:11
- Q.I m using continental 255/50 R 19 tyres in my merc gle 250 d. But these tyres are very soft, one tyre got burst and other got bubble so i m confused about it. Which tyre can i preferA.
You can choose medium soft tyre patterns between Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season, Yokohama Advan Sport V105 and Vredestein Ultrac Vorti 1.Answered 03-Jan-2022 14:54:48
- Q.tyre for audi a4A.
You can pick between Pirelli Cinturato P7, Yokohama Advan Sport V105 and Bridgestone Potenza RE050.Answered 27-Sep-2021 18:05:36
- Q.I am wondering if my 2011 Jaguar XF 18" rims will accept 255/45R18 tires without scrubbing?A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Hence it is best to continue with the stock tyre size of 245/45 R18. You can choose tyre patterns from Pirelli P Zero, Yokohama Advan Sport V105 and Bridgestone Potenza S001.Answered 13-Sep-2021 11:27:47
- Q.what would be the best tyre for Merceded Benz 2011 CDI 250 Avantagadre Model , present Tyre : Michelin 225/45 ZR 17 91 WA.
If the present Michelins have performed well you can stick to it. Or else choose between Pirelli Cinturato P7 and Yokohama Advan Sport V105.Answered 18-Aug-2021 14:32:05