Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Recommended tyre size for Honda wrvA.
The recommended tyre size for Honda WRV is 195/60 R16. Yokohama BluEarth AE50, Apollo Alnac 4G or Bridgestone Ecopia EP150.Answered 24 Mar 2021 02:37:03
- Q.I have Hyundai i20 2012 model with 14inch alloys. Please suggest best tyre size upgrade to 15inchs.A.
The upsize to the existing 14-inch tyres will be 185/60 R15. You can choose between CEAT SecuraDrive, Apollo Alnac and JK Vectra.Answered 10 Mar 2021 05:26:30
- Q.is it advisable to upsize 195.65 R15 to 205/65 R15 for ford ecosport? and which brand would be best?A.
Upsizing is not recommended by the automakers as it hinders fuel economy and performance. However, still if you would like to go for it you can choose 205/65 R15. Pick between Apollo Alnac 4G, CEAT SecuraDrive or MRF ZLO.Answered 10 Mar 2021 05:22:35
- Q.Which size and which tyres are best for corolla altis GL 2015 model ? which company would you recommend?A.
Toyota Corolla Altis is equipped with 195/65 R15 tyre size. You can choose from CEAT SecuraDrive, JK Vectra and Apollo Alnac 4G in the budget category, while Michelin Primacy 4ST and Pirelli Cinturato P6 from premium range.Answered 09 Mar 2021 04:55:25
- Q.Best tyre for Toyota altisA.
The Toyota Corolla Altis comes fitted with tyre sizes of 195/65 R15 and 205/55 R16. You can select between CEAT SecuraDrive, Apollo Alnac 4G, JK UX Royale or Bridgestone B290.Answered 04 Mar 2021 02:49:09
- Q.Please suggest tyre for my 2004 Hyundai Elantra 2004 crdi.A.
The 2004 Elantra is fitted with 205/60 R16 tyres. If you are not budget constraint go for Bridgestone MY02 Sporty Style or Michelin Primacy 3ST. Moreover, if budget is an issue pick CEAT Czar HP or Apollo Alnac 4G.Answered 04 Mar 2021 02:12:26
- Q.Best long lasting tyres for jazz dieselA.
You can pick any one of these tyre models - Apollo Alnac, Apollo Amazer 4G Life, Michelin Energy XM2 and Bridgestone B250.Answered 27 Mar 2020 05:28:59
- Q.Which one is best tyre Alnac (175/65/R14 82H) vs Amazer XL (175/65/R14 82T). Also which Apollo tyre is best for my Ford Aspire 2017 model carA.
Both the Apollo Alnac and Apollo Amazer XL are good tyres options for your Ford Figo Aspire. However, the Apollo Amazer XL is certainly the better one with advanced tread compound, visual alignment indicator, superior grip, and better tread life. Also, note that the Apollo Amazer XL (Rs 4897) is more expensive than the Apollo Alnac (Rs 3700).Answered 04 Mar 2020 11:36:25
- Q.Plz suggert best tyre for VW Vento tdiA.
As per my suggestion, you can go for the Apollo Alnac tyre that optimizes pressure distribution along tyre's width in order to maximize grip and the wide shoulder blocks provide a stable ride even at high speeds.Answered 02 Mar 2020 06:24:12
- Q.For maruti Swift dezire four tyre to be change. Car model is December 2014. Kilometres run 45000. Which company tyre is to be replace.A.
Tyres like Apollo Alnac 4Gs, MRF ZVTV, and JK Vectra are good options for the Maruti Suzuki Dzire. All of them offer superior grip, high speed stability, and long tread life.Answered 28 Feb 2020 11:57:12