Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked alnac Questions
- Q.Please advice for eco sports carA.
I would advise you to install Apollo Alnac 4G-215/60 R16 95H. It features an innovative tread compound for confident braking and asymmetric tread pattern for enhanced traction.Answered 16 Jan 2020 02:03:49
- Q.Vw Polo GT tsivw-pologoodyear-assurance-triplemaxceat-secura-driveyokohama-blu-earth-ae50bridgestone-b250apollo-alnac-4gA.
The question is not clear as to what you actually want to ask. As far as we understand you are looking to change tyres for your VW Polo GT Tsi model. This Polo variant comes fitted with 195/55 R16 and available tyre option in this size category include Goodyear Assurance Triplemax, CEAT Secura Drive, Yokohama Blu Earth AE50, Bridgestone B250, Apollo Alnac 4G, etc.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.Hello, i have Honda City 2014 model, my current tyre size is 175 65 15, i want to upsize my car tyres. what size would be ideal for better grip & braking to drive in highway as well as city. i was recommended 185 60 15 as replacement at a local shop, even i felt the same when i looked at the size. i also want to know which brand is good ? thank youA.
The mentioned upsize tyre of 185/60 R15 by the dealer is correct. However, they are two more options you can go with - 195/60 R15 and 185/65 R15. In the dealer suggested upsize, you will get a lower stance which also means your ground clearance will reduce by upto 3mm. In the 195/60 R15 upsize, you will get increased grip and 3mm rise in ground clearance. You will also experience a slight drop in fuel efficiency. This is the best recommended tyre upsize from our side. The 185/65 R15, you will get the maximum increase in ground clearance but it might foul with the wheel wells. The increased sidewall will also look a bit odd. The best tyres in our recommended upsize are Apollo Alnac 4G S, Bridgestone ER60 and MRF Perfinza CLX1.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:59:29
- Q.Witch tyre would you recommend from the following: Michelin, apollo, goodyear for chevi beat. Tyre size is 175/65 r14A.
Hello Sugat, I would recommend Michelin Energy XM2 tyres for your Chevrolet Beat. These tyres offer great wet and dry grip, excellent braking, long tyre life and great ride comfort. Another decent option would be to go for Apollo Alnac 4G. Even these tyres offer good performance, decent comfort and braking efficiency, however, not as good as with Michelin. Regards RamitAnswered 19 Jul 2017 11:35:12
- Q.I want to change tyres for my Chevy Enjoy. Which brand would be recommended?A.
Hi Vinod, The MRF ZVTS is a no-non-sense tyre with a long life good traction on gravelly roads. Road noise could be a concern, though. https://tyres.cardekho.com/mrf/zvts/175-70-r14-84t-tubeless The Apollo Alnac is better suited if you cover most of your distance on the highways. Road noise is very well contained for quieter rides. https://tyres.cardekho.com/apollo/alnac/175-70-r14-84h4-tubeless The Falken Sincera is better for wet and dry grip for city use. The wider blocks help it last longer while offering good cornering grip. https://tyres.cardekho.com/falken/sincera-sn835/175-70-r14-84t-tubeless --MaheshAnswered 02 May 2017 04:33:42
- Q.please suggest best tyres for Verna 1.6 SX-0. At present using the company fitted B250. Need to change owing to bulges.A.
Hi Romil, Just so you know, if the tyres aren't older than 3 years then you can have them replaced for free under warranty because tyre bulge is a manufacturing defect, covered under warranty. In case they warranty period is over then Apollo Alnac 4G would be a good tyre to begin with. If you want something better then go for Falken Sincera SN-835. In case you are looking at something exceptionally good and budget is not a constraint then go for Bridgestone MY-02 Sporty Style tyre. RegardsAnswered 27 Oct 2016 10:59:18
- Q.HI i have a Hyundai I 20 elite 2015 model car with 195/55 R16 mac wheels. i need low profile tyres for this . please recommendA.
The recommended tyre upsize would be 185/65 R15 88H as it would provide the user with a superior tread design and the Silica compound minimizes the effect of temperature differentials, ensures lasting life.
- Q.best tyre for verna fludic 2013A.
I would recommend Apollo Alnac 4Gs-185/65 R15 88H for your vehicle because it offers superior dry and wet grip, thanks to asymmetric tread pattern.
- Q.I have a honda city SV model of year 2016 and now i want to change the tyres. My car running is moderate around 5k in a year so which brand should i go for?A.
For your Honda City SV, you can choose from the Yokohama Earth-1, Bridgestone B290, Michelin Energy XM2, and the Apollo Alnac 4Gs.
- Q.I have a Ciaz Zdi 2015 model. Already ran about 60,000kms. I have been recommended to Change the tyres. Is it necessary to change it at 60k or can I wait? And if I have to change, then which is the best Tyre company at a reasonable rate. Also can I use my spare Tyre in the back as an option along with one new Tyre to replace the front 2 tyres initially and then after a month or so change the back two ones?A.
Since you car has already done 60,000 kms and is almost 5 years old now, it is recommended to change the tyres. Some of the better options for your Maruti Suzuki Ciaz ZDi are Apollo Alnac 4Gs, JK Vectra, and MRF ZVTV. Also, cosidering the fact that your spare wheel is also 5 years old now, you should replace that as well.