Ask Our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.please suggest best tyre brand and model for verna fluidic 1.6sx diesel 2016A.
You can choose tyre patterns between Apollo Alnac 4GS, Yokohama Earth-1 E400, and Bridgestone Ecopia EP150.Answered 05-Apr-2022 15:57:37
- Q.I have my 2017 Ford Figo. The stock tyres are from Apollo sizing 175/65 R14. I'm planning to go with 185/65 R14. I grasped knowledge from website that this helps me arresting road noise and enhance comfort, however a bit impact on mileage negativity. Also i came to Apollo has their default character of road noise. In regard to this, I'm looking forward to hear from you that which brand and what model i should go with 185/65 R14. I will be driving in both city condition (that typical unpaved Madras roads) and highways equally. Thanks in advance.A.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by car manufacturers as it affects the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Considering the same if you still want to upsize you can go with the wider 185/65 R14, which will marginally affect its mileage performance. The tyre pattern choices in the 185/65 R14 include Apollo Alnac 4GS, Bridgestone B290 and Michelin Energy XM2 Plus.Answered 12-Feb-2022 11:19:05
- Q.Can I upsize the tires of My Honda City 2017 Ivtec from 175/65/R15? Pls respond at email@example.comA.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by the carmakers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of a vehicle. Hence, in place of tyre upsize you can choose to have a premium tyre pattern for more stability and grip. The premium tyre patterns in the 175/65 R15 tyre size comprise of Apolo Alnac 4G S, Yokohama BluEarth AE50 and Michelin Energy XM2 Plus.Answered 19-Jan-2022 15:26:12
- Q.which tyres are best for honda mobilioA.
The Apollo Alnac 4Gs will be a fit for your requirement as it provides superior dry and wet grip due to asymmetric tread pattern and offers quiet ride due to innovative tread pattern.Answered 05-Feb-2020 18:47:01
- Q.WHICH TYRE IS BEST FOR BALENO I HAVE LITTLE BIT OFF ROADING WORK IN 1 MONTH 1 TIME AND REST ON PLAIN ROADS RUN IS ONLY 1000 KM PER MONTH SO RECOMMENT A GOOD TYRE CONFUSED ALREADY USING MRF ZVTV TYRE SO SUGGEST A GOOD TYRE BUDGER 20000 FOR 4 TYREA.
The Apollo tyre would be a perfect fit for your suggested requirement and budget as it provides a superior dry and wet grip due to asymmetric tread pattern alongside a quiet ride due to innovative tread pattern.Answered 24-Jan-2020 18:34:22
- Q.HI i have a Hyundai I 20 elite 2015 model car with 195/55 R16 mac wheels. i need low profile tyres for this . please recommendA.
The recommended tyre upsize would be 185/65 R15 88H as it would provide the user with a superior tread design and the Silica compound minimizes the effect of temperature differentials, ensures lasting life.Answered 15-Jan-2020 03:11:35
- Q.I have a honda city SV model of year 2016 and now i want to change the tyres. My car running is moderate around 5k in a year so which brand should i go for?A.
For your Honda City SV, you can choose from the Yokohama Earth-1, Bridgestone B290, Michelin Energy XM2, and the Apollo Alnac 4Gs.Answered 11-Jan-2020 02:05:16
- Q.Which company tubeless tyre is best for Skoda fabiaA.
You can consider buying Apollo Alnac 4Gs-185/65 R15 88H as it offers superior ride quality and better fuel economy.Answered 07-Jan-2020 08:17:26