Ask Our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which tyre is the best?(150/60 r17) appollo alpha h1 or Michelin road 5 vs metziller M5 w ratedA.
Apollo Alpha H1 is a very reliable yet premium radial tyre and has been tested extensively under Indian road conditions. Even after its launch in the country, the reviews from its users have been positive and the quality and durability have been found at par with the foreign tyre manufacturers like the Michelins and Metzelers. So for better accessibility, warranty, and after-sales service, you can go with Apollo Alpha H1.Answered 02-Feb-2022 18:07:21
- Q.I am owning ninja 300. stock tyre is MRF. It seems to be very hard. Can you suggest better stability and road grip in different conditions. The sizes are 110/70 - R17 and 140/70 - R17A.
For your requisite, you can pick tyre patterns between CEAT Rad X1, Apollo Alpha H1 and Metzeler M5 for the front tyre. And for the rear choose between Metzeler ME Speed and Michelin Pilot Street. The suggested tyres offer exceptional stability and performance, you can choose based on your budget.Answered 18-Jan-2022 13:12:23
- Q.How much I can upside on yamaha bs6 fz25 on rear tyre without damaging swing arm and other parts.Can I use 150/60 r17 tyre on this.please recommend me.best suitable for my bike.A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by bike manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Considering the same if you still want to upsize you can go with the said 150/60 R17 tyre size. With this size, there will not be issues related to swing arm or bike body scraping, but the ones mentioned at the start of the answer. For 150/60 R17 tyre size, you can choose between tyre patterns between CEAT Rad X1, Apollo Alpha H1 and Metzeler M5.Answered 13-Jan-2022 16:46:46
- Q.Dows front tyre have to be radial for dominar 400. How's the price range and which one should I go for?A.
Depending on your budget, for the front radial tyre of Bajaj Dominar 400, you can choose between CEAT Rad X1 (Rs 3158 approx.), Apollo Alpha H1 (Rs 4399 approx.) and Metzeler ME Speed (Rs 3942 approx.).Answered 12-Jan-2022 18:40:09
- Q.Which Is the best tyre for Honda hornet 160A.
The Honda CB Hornet 160 is shod with 110/70 R17 and 140/70 R17 tyre size at front and rear respectively. For the front tyre you can choose between Apollo Alpha H1, CEAT Rad X1 and TVS Protorq CF, while for rear pick from Michelin City Pro, TVS EuroGrip ProTorq CR and Metzeler ME Speed.Answered 03-Jan-2022 14:53:33
- Q.Hello I have Doubt Can I Upgrade a Tyre Of My Mt-15 Front they have given Front :-100/80-17 Rear :-140/70-17 Can i Upgrade To Front :-110/70-17, Rear :-150/60-17 Please Let me Know I need a Clarification about Upgrading TyreA.
"Tyre upsize is not recommended by motorcycle makers as it hampers the fuel efficiency and performance of the vehicle. Considering the same if you still want to go for upsizing you can choose front tyre 110/70-17 between Michelin Pilot Street 2, CEAT Zoom Rad X1 and Apollo Alpha H1. While for rear 150/70-17 you can pick between Apollo Alpha H1, CEAT Zoom Rad X1 and MRF Revz C1. "Answered 24-Dec-2021 14:56:59
- Q.Cafe racer bike tyres available??A.
It would have been good if you had mentioned the motorcycle brand and model details in your query. Anyways, as per your preference and budget you can pick tyre patterns between CEAT Rad X1, Apollo Alpha H1 and Pirelli Sport Demon.Answered 19-Oct-2021 18:46:41
- Q.Which brand of rear tyre for Honda xbladeA.
You can pick between CEAT Zoom RAD, Apollo Alpha S1/H1 and Michelin Angel City,Answered 23-Aug-2021 17:54:59
- Q.Suggest me for suzuki gixxer 150 back tyreA.
Depending on your budget you can pick between CEAT Zoom Rad, Apollo Alpha H1 and Michelin Pilot Street.Answered 23-Aug-2021 17:44:16
- Q.what is the best back tyre for KTM Duke 250 model?A.
As per your budget and preference pick between CEAT Rad X1, Apollo Alpha H1 and Metzeler M5.Answered 05-Aug-2021 13:50:27