Ask Our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which tyre is best for Yamaha FZS 152 ?A.
For Yamaha FZ-S, you can pick tyre patterns between JK Blaze, Apollo Alpha and TVS Eurogrip Protorq Sport.Answered 14-Sep-2023 16:10:28
- Q.DOMINAR 400 FRONT AND REAR BOTH TYRESA.
For Bajaj Dominar 400, you can go for tyre options such as TVS Eurogrip Protorq Extreme HR, Apollo Alpha H1, and Michelin Pilot Street.Answered 10-Jul-2023 17:14:50
- Q.Suggest me best radial tyre for pulsar ns 200 bike both front and rearA.
For Bajaj Pulsar 200, you can choose a radial tyre pattern between CEAT Zoom Rad, Apollo Alpha, and Michelin Pilot Street.Answered 16-May-2023 17:59:00
- Q.Which tyre is best for Yamaha FZX.A.
For Yamaha FZ-X, you can select tyre patterns between CEAT Zoom Plus, Michelin City Pro and MRF Zapper for the front tyre (100/80-17). Moreover, for the rear tyre (140/60 R17) you can choose among CEAT Zoom RAD, Apollo Alpha S1 and MRF Revz.Answered 09-Mar-2023 16:07:08
- Q.For KTM Duke 250. Does Apollo Alpha H1 tyre is really good.?A.
Apollo Alpha H1 is a very promising bike radial tyre and has received a positive response from the biking community. Alongside, has fared well against the top international tyre brands in India. Hence, you can trust Alpha H1 for your KTM Duke 250 bike.Answered 16-Feb-2023 15:31:36
- Q.Apache 160 Rear tyreA.
For TVS Apache 160, you can choose rear tyre patterns between CEAT Zoom, Apollo Alpha and Michelin Pilot Street.Answered 08-Feb-2023 14:58:30
- Q.I have Yamaha fzs version 2.0... I have drove over 37,000Km... Now i wanted to change the front tyre.... Which brand should i go for?A.
For Yamaha FZ-S V2 front tyre, you can select between Michelin Pilot Street 2, CEAT Zoom Plus and Apollo Alpha.Answered 25-Jan-2023 14:29:02
- Q.Which tyre is good for my pulsar rs 200A.
For Bajaj Pulsar RS200, you can choose tyre patterns between JK Blaze, Apollo Alpha and Michelin Pilot Street 2.Answered 10-Jan-2023 17:24:07
- Q.Best tubeless tyres for RTR 160A.
For TVS Apache 160 RTR, you can choose tyre patterns between CEAT Zoom Plus, Michelin City Pro, and Apollo Alpha.Answered 05-Dec-2022 14:52:33
- Q.for Suzuki Zixxer SF which make tyre will be best suitable?A.
For Suzuki Gixxer SF, you can pick any tyre pattern between CEAT Secura Zoom, MRF Nylogrip Zapper, and Apollo Alpha.Answered 14-Nov-2022 11:31:23