Ask Our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I have swift vdi BS IV with 14 inch rim. I want to upsize from 14 to 15 inch in alloy. Is it safe ? And what would be the tyre size with thatA.
Although upsizing is not appreciated by the car manufacturers as it disturbs the overall performance and mileage of the car. If you don’t mind the same you can switch to 185/70 R14 as upsize. The choices in the 185/70 R14 tyre size include CEAT FuelSmarrt, JK Vectra, MRF ZLO.Answered 06-Dec-2021 16:49:12
- Q.Which is best tyre for Ecosport Titanium + (205,60,R16, 92H) which can provide best handling, performance, low noise?A.
You can pick the tyre patterns between Bridgestone Turanza T001, Michelin Primacy 4ST, Pirelli Cinturato P6.Answered 06-Dec-2021 16:48:42
- Q.What is the recommended upsize for 165/65 R14 ?A.
21953 Tyre upsize is not recommended by auto manufacturers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of a vehicle. Hence it is advised to stick with the stock tyre size of the car.Answered 06-Dec-2021 16:47:52
- Q.I am using chevrolet Enjoy 2013 model which tyres should be best for my vehicleA.
You can choose the tyre patterns between CEAT FuelSmarrt, Apollo Amazer 4G Life and Goodyear Assurance Triplemax.Answered 06-Dec-2021 16:47:29
- Q.Which one is best for my nissan terrano MRF or JK ?A.
Both homegrown tyre makers offer good quality tyres for passenger vehicles in the country. However, keeping in mind accessibility and sales service network you can pick MRF.Answered 06-Dec-2021 16:46:50
- Q.Which tyre is best for Hyundai Grand i10 and why it's best?A.
"The 'best tyre' definition varies from person to person depending upon their priorities. Some say a specific tyre pattern 'best' because it has long life, while other call it 'best' as it has comfort aspect. Hence, as per your preference you can select between CEAT FuelSmarrt (value and life), Yokohama Earth-1 E400 (comfort and durability) and Michelin Energy XM2 (comfort and stability)."Answered 02-Dec-2021 16:04:13
- Q.Which tyre is best for Maruti Vitara Brezza ZDi variant in terms of driving comfort as well as durability?A.
You can pick tyre patterns between Michelin Energy XM2, Apollo Alnac 4G and Yokohama Earth-1 E400.Answered 02-Dec-2021 16:03:42
- Q.Was looking for Tyres for Toytota Etios . Need to replace them as they are now 7 years old.A.
You choose tyre patterns between CEAT SecuraDrive, JK UX Royale or MRF Perfinza CLX1.Answered 02-Dec-2021 16:03:04
- Q.for MM540 jeep to use both off road and on roadA.
You can tyre patterns between Apollo Apterra AT2, Continental Conti Cross Contact AT and Hankook Dynapro AT-M (RF10).Answered 02-Dec-2021 16:02:12
- Q.Best tyre and size for Volkswagon poloA.
You can pick tyre patterns between Michelin Energy XM2, Bridgestone B250 and Pirelli Cinturato P6.Answered 02-Dec-2021 16:00:59