Ask Our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I have Yamaha fzs version 2.0... I have drove over 37,000Km... Now i wanted to change the front tyre.... Which brand should i go for?A.
For Yamaha FZ-S V2 front tyre, you can select between Michelin Pilot Street 2, CEAT Zoom Plus and Apollo Alpha.Answered 25-Jan-2023 14:29:02
- Q.tvs apche 1604v fi tyre chahiyeA.
TVS Apache 160 4V FI ke liye aap Apollo Alpha, Michelin Pilot Street 2, and Pirelli Angel City mein se koi ek tyre pattern chun sakte hain.Answered 16-Jan-2023 17:50:45
- Q.I need best tryres for ninja 300 for dry and wetA.
The Kawasaki Ninja 300 is fitted with tyre size of 110/70 R17 and 140/70 R17 at the front and rear respectively. As per your requirement, you can choose tyre patterns between Michelin Pilot Street/Street 2, Apollo Alpha, and Metzeler M5.Answered 16-Jan-2023 17:47:12
- Q.YAMAHA FZ 16 Tyre 140/60R17 M/C 63P RADIAL Which Company Tyre is BestA.
For Yamaha FZ16, you can opt for tyre patterns between Apollo Alpha S1 and CEAT Zoom Rad.Answered 26-Oct-2022 17:07:46
- Q.I am confused between 140/60R17 Apollo S1 and Michelin 150/60R17 Pilot street 2 for Hornet 160r. I have completed using ceat zoom plus 140/70 R17. Is 140/60R17 is suitable for Hornet?A.
Honda Hornet 160R is fitted with 140/70 R17. Going for larger 150/60 R17 may affect the overall performance of the bike including the mileage. Hence for best performance always bank upon company-fitted tyre size for any vehicle. In terms of tyre patterns, you can go for Apollo Alpha S1. It is a very reliable performance tyre with good positive feedbacks from its user.Answered 08-Oct-2022 17:04:57
- Q.Best tyre for yamaha fazerA.
For Yamaha Fazer you can choose tyre patterns between CEAT Zoom XL, JK Blaze and Apollo Alpha S1.Answered 12-Jul-2022 16:41:46
- Q.Apollo tyre alpha H1 or s1 radial tyre is good for ns200 and what about their cornering and mileage performance, will be good .can I go for apollo tyre for ns 200 with stocked type itself.A.
Apollo Alpha range of bike tyres (H1/S1) has been impressive in every aspect and received positive feedback from the consumers. The product has been tested extensively and is at par with foreign tyre brands in the country. Hence, without any second thought you can pick Apollo Alpha tyre for Bajaj Pulsar NS200.Answered 30-May-2022 18:09:20
- Q.I need a rear tyre for my bike fzs v3A.
For Yamaha FZ-S V3, you can pick tyre patterns as per your budget and preference between CEAT Zoom Rad, Apollo Alpha S1 and Pirelli Angel CTAnswered 12-May-2022 11:53:21
- Q.SUZUKI GIXXER SF tyre price ??A.
For Suzuki Gixxer SF you can choose tyre patterns between CEAT Zoom RAD (Rs 3050 approx.), Ralco Blaster Sporty (Rs 2574 approx.) and Apollo Alpha S1 (Rs 3290 approx.).Answered 14-Apr-2022 13:55:57
- Q.My bike model TVS Apache 160 4v..please rear tyre recommendedA.
You can select the tyre patterns suiting your budget and preference between CEAT Zoom Rad, Apollo Alpha S1 and Pirelli Angel City.Answered 06-Apr-2022 16:21:25