Ask Our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.WHAT TYPE TYRES USE FOR MARUTI CELERIOA.
Maruti Celerio is fitted with tubeless radial tyres. You can choose tyre patterns between CEAT FuelSmarrt, Apollo Amazer 4G Life, and Bridgestone B290.Answered 25-Jan-2022 10:25:53
- Q.Hi, i wanted to change my Old petrol Swift tyres. It's 185 65 R 15. Could you please let me know the difference between Apollo Alnac 4G and Apollo Amazer 4G tires.A.
Both the tyres are very reliable and one of the highest-selling tyres in the Apollo passenger tyre portfolio. The Amazer 4G is targeted towards life and durability without compromising on the comfort and grip aspect. On the other hand, Alnac 4G is a premium tyre focussed on high-speed stability, shorter braking and performance. You can choose any of the two, as per your preference and driving style.Answered 19-Jan-2022 15:28:18
- Q.Hi....I have hyundai verna 2019 model car. Its time for me to go for change in tyres. Can you please suggest some good tyres for indian roads.A.
You can pick tyre patterns between CEAT SecuraDrive, Apollo Amazer 4G Life, and Bridgestone B250.Answered 19-Jan-2022 15:25:31
- Q.My vehicle is 2017 honda amaze sxmt idtech i am getting mrf zvtv 175/70 R14 84T... Is it fine or can create some problem ?A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by auto manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Here, the stock tyre for Honda Amaze is 175/65 R14, while the one mentioned by you is 175/70 R14. As it has a marginal difference against the stock tyre size, hence there will not be any major concern, but it may still affect the mileage and handling slightly. Thus, you can go ahead with the MRF ZVTV tyre.Answered 18-Jan-2022 13:11:24
- Q.Which tyre best for this size 175/65R 14 HONDA AMAZE i-VETCA.
You can choose between CEAT Milaze X3, MRF ZVTS and Apollo Amazer 4G Life.Answered 07-Jan-2022 13:49:36
- Q.Best mileage and grip and handling. Which tyre to buy for 165/65 R14A.
For your preference, you can pick tyre patterns between Apollo Amazer 4G Life, Yokohama Earth-1 E400 and Goodyear Duraplus DP-H1.Answered 04-Jan-2022 13:40:49
- Q.what size Tyre and best company Tyre for Ritz 2011 Vdi Abs model???A.
Maruti Ritz is fitted with 165/80 R14 tyre size. You can choose any reliable tyre pattern from CEAT Milaze X3, Apollo Amazer 4G Life and Bridgestone B290.Answered 03-Jan-2022 15:09:19
- Q.is wagon r cng opt tyres size in 14'' alloy recommended ?A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by car manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. As far as Wagon R CNG (O) is concerned it comes fitted with 155/80 R13. Hence it is recommended you continue with the said size. If you are looking for comfort and more stability you can pick any premium tyre pattern Apollo Amazer 4G Life, Continental Conti Comfort Contact CC6 and Bridgestone B290.Answered 03-Jan-2022 14:59:13
- Q.Hi, i hv one spare tyre 175 14", now may I changed 3 tyre for 185 14", car Ford aspire 2018 not facelift, Suggest tyre brand or size more milege, less noiseA.
As a thumb rule all the four tyres in a passenger car should be of same size in every aspect be it width, profile or rim size. The mismatch between the tyre size may lead to unsafe handling and risky driving. Hence ensure all four axles have same tyre size. The company fitted tyre for Aspire is 175/65 R14. Thus, you should continue with it. As per your requirement you can pick tyre patterns between Apollo Amazer 4G Life, Bridgestone B290 and Yokohama Earth-1 E400.Answered 03-Jan-2022 14:48:59
- Q.can I use 165/70 R 14 for my HYUNDAI XCENTA.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by automakers as it hampers the fuel efficiency and performance of the vehicle. Thus, you can stick to the company fitted 165/65 R14 tyre size. You can pick tyre patterns between CEAT Milaze X3, JK Ultima Sport and Apollo Amazer 4G Life.Answered 28-Dec-2021 13:23:55