Ask Our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.is it ok to upsize the Tyres on my new Duster CVT RXZ 1.3 (Purchasing on 25th Nov 2021)? Please suggest the size to upgrade toA.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by car makers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of a vehicle. And going for upsize in a new vehicle right after its purchase is not advisable. You should first experience the tyre in different conditions and then decide if you really want to go for tyre upsize. Remember, before zeroing upon the ideal tyre size, automakers perform extensive research and road tests with their cars. Hence it is best to continue with stock tyre size.Answered 26-Nov-2021 13:27:08
- Q.I own a 2019 model Honda city...I want to change my tires....my full year km run is 10000-12000....I am so much confused which tyre to select...my driving is almost 80% highway and 20% in the city.....I am looking between Yokohama and continental tyres.... please suggest me what should I doA.
Sighting your needs you can choose any of the two brands, as both promise excellent performance on the highways and urban roads. However, when it comes to availability, after-sales service and warranty, Yokohama can be considered. You can pick the Yokohama BluEarth AE50 tyre pattern.Answered 26-Nov-2021 13:26:13
- Q.maximum tyre size fits in classic 350 stealth blackA.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by bike manufacturers as it affects the handling, fuel mileage and performance of the motorcycle. If you are fine with it you can choose to upsize only the rear tyre and not both the tyres. As upsizing the front tyre may lead to steering issues. The Classic 350 is fitted with 90/90-19 (front) and 110/90-18 (rear) tyre size. You can pick 120/80-18 as upsize for the rear tyre and select tyre patterns between CEAT Gripp XL, MRF Nylogrip Zapper C and Michelin City Pro.Answered 26-Nov-2021 13:25:38
- Q.165/80/14 can we fit in celerioA.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by car makers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of a vehicle. The earlier generation Maruti Celerio is fitted with 155/80 R13 or 165/70 R14 across its lineup, depending upon the variant you can pick any of the given tyre size. You can choose tyre patterns CEAT FuelSmarrt, Apollo Amazer 4G Life and Bridgestone B290.Answered 26-Nov-2021 13:24:38
- Q.i want to chane tyres of my car and i am thinking about to prefer large tyres so presently it is 14 inches and i am thinking about 16 inches for i20 elite sports and tell the best company alsoA.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by car makers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of a vehicle. Moreover, switching to a 16-inch tyre in place of a 14-inch tyre may scrape the body parts of the car, and you also need to change the wheel to 16-inch. Hence, instead of increasing the rim size, you can go for a wider tyre with the same 14-inch wheel. You can opt for 195/70 R14 tyre size. Some of the best tyre patterns can be picked between Falken Sincera 835, Yokohama Earth-1 E400 and Michelin Energy XM2 Plus.Answered 26-Nov-2021 13:23:57
- Q.Hi,I am looking tyres for VW polo CL 1.2L Petrol and Dec 2015 modelA.
You can pick tyre patterns between CEAT FuelSmarrt, Bridgestone B250 and Pirelli Cinturato P6.Answered 26-Nov-2021 13:23:16
- Q.i want to chane tyres of my car and i am thinking about to prefer large tyresA.
Please provide more information about vehicle.Answered 25-Nov-2021 15:51:52
- Q.please suggest suitable upsizing tyre for ritz vdiA.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by car makers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of a vehicle. Still if you want to go for upsize you can opt for 195/70 R14 tyre size as an upsize. The recommended tyre pattern choices in this size include Apollo Amazer XL, MRF ZQT and Hankook Optimo ME02 (K424).Answered 24-Nov-2021 13:05:58
- Q.Within 2000 km my tyer has been cracked without any cutA.
The distance covered is quite less to get the tyre to develop cracks. You can visit the dealer or the company store and get it checked. If it is found to be a manufacturing defect and is under warranty you may get the tyre replaced or repaired (depending upon the warranty clause) without any cost.Answered 24-Nov-2021 13:04:56
- Q.Can I use 175/65 R 15 84 T for my Honda Mobilio RSO IDTEC ? What will be the problem in using this tyre in place of 185/65/ R15 88 H ?A.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by the car makers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of a vehicle. Hence, for optimum performance, it is suggested to continue with the stock tyre size. However, with your selected tyre upsize the negative effect on performance and mileage will be minor hence you can go for the 185/65 R15 tyre size. You only need to check if the wider tyre is scraping the body part. The recommended tyre pattern choices in this size include CEAT SecuraDrive, MRF ZVTV and Bridgestone Ecopia EP150.Answered 24-Nov-2021 13:04:15