Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Suzuki access 125 disk tubeless tyresA.
For your Honda Access 125 Disc, you can choose from MRF Zapper, Apollo ACTIZIP, and CEAT Gripp.Answered 16 Mar 2020 06:27:52
- Q.can u tell me which is the best hard tyre for tvs jupiter zx scooter?A.
For your TVS Jupiter ZX, following are the best options: MRF Zapper, Apollo ACTIZIP S2, and Michelin CITY PRO.Answered 16 Mar 2020 06:27:52
- Q.Reaf tyre passion proA.
TVS ANACONDA, Apollo ACTIZIP, and MRF Zapper are some of the better rear tyre options for the Hero Passion Pro.Answered 28 Feb 2020 12:03:45
- Q.Gusto rear tyreA.
Some of the better rear tyre options for the Mahindra Gusto are MRF Zapper, Apollo ACTIZIP S2, and Michelin CITY PRO.Answered 28 Feb 2020 12:03:45
- Q.Which tyre is best for TVS Jupiter for front wheelA.
The MRF Zapper FG, Apollo ACTIZIP S2, and the Michelin CITY PRO are some of best front tyre options for the TVS Jupiter.Answered 17 Feb 2020 03:50:20
- Q.Which is the best tyre brand with good road grip for SUZUKI ACCESS 125..? suggest me a good tyre brand better road grip on smooth,bumpy and poth holed filled roads, should be anti slippery,anti skid on wet and normal roads? I prefer MICHELIN,APOLLO AND MRF?A.
The Michelin CITY PRO and the Apollo ACTIZIP would be the best options for your Honda Access 125.
- Q.Rear tyre tubeless please suggest the brand and size for Honda shine if upgrade the sizeA.
For your Honda Shine bike the original tyre size at the rear is 110/80 R17 and the tyre brands/patterns available are Apollo Actizip R3, TVS ATT 455, Ralco Speed Blaster, and Michelin City Pro. Coming to upsize, it is something that is not recommended by any motorcycle maker as it affects the overall performance, handling and most importantly the fuel efficiency. If you can sacrifice on these factors the best upsize tyre should be 120/80 R17, and brand/pattern choices available are MRF Zapper, Metro Rambo, CEAT Zoom, Michelin City Pro, Ralco Speed Blaster.
- Q.Which tyre should I take for Honda unicorn 2005 modelhonda-unicornmrf-nylogrip-zapperceat-gripp-x3michelin-city-proapollo-actisteer-f1apollo-actizip-r3ralco-speed-blasterjk-challenger-r-43pirelli-sport-demonA.
There are many tyre choices available for your Honda Unicorn motorcycle that is fitted with 2.75 R18 tyre at the front and 100/90 R18 at the rear. You can choose from the likes of MRF Nylogrip Zapper (front), CEAT Gripp X3 (front), Michelin City Pro (front), Apollo ActiSteer F1 (front), Apollo Actizip R3 (rear), Ralco Speed Blaster (rear), JK Challenger R 43 (rear) and Pirelli Sport Demon (rear premium tyre).