Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked apollo alnac-4g Questions
- Q.best tyre of elite i 20 model 2015 195/55/r16A.
Apollo Alnac 4G shall be the perfect tyre for your vehicle as its innovative tread compound for confidentt braking and the asymmetric tread pattern for enhanced grip.Answered 20 Feb 2020 06:38:22
- Q.which tyres are best for honda mobilioA.
The Apollo Alnac 4Gs will be a fit for your requirement as it provides superior dry and wet grip due to asymmetric tread pattern and offers quiet ride due to innovative tread pattern.Answered 05 Feb 2020 07:47:01
- Q.WHICH TYRE IS BEST FOR BALENO I HAVE LITTLE BIT OFF ROADING WORK IN 1 MONTH 1 TIME AND REST ON PLAIN ROADS RUN IS ONLY 1000 KM PER MONTH SO RECOMMENT A GOOD TYRE CONFUSED ALREADY USING MRF ZVTV TYRE SO SUGGEST A GOOD TYRE BUDGER 20000 FOR 4 TYREA.
The Apollo tyre would be a perfect fit for your suggested requirement and budget as it provides a superior dry and wet grip due to asymmetric tread pattern alongside a quiet ride due to innovative tread pattern.Answered 24 Jan 2020 07:34:22
- Q.Vw Polo GT tsivw-pologoodyear-assurance-triplemaxceat-secura-driveyokohama-blu-earth-ae50bridgestone-b250apollo-alnac-4gA.
The question is not clear as to what you actually want to ask. As far as we understand you are looking to change tyres for your VW Polo GT Tsi model. This Polo variant comes fitted with 195/55 R16 and available tyre option in this size category include Goodyear Assurance Triplemax, CEAT Secura Drive, Yokohama Blu Earth AE50, Bridgestone B250, Apollo Alnac 4G, etc.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.HI i have a Hyundai I 20 elite 2015 model car with 195/55 R16 mac wheels. i need low profile tyres for this . please recommendA.
The recommended tyre upsize would be 185/65 R15 88H as it would provide the user with a superior tread design and the Silica compound minimizes the effect of temperature differentials, ensures lasting life.
- Q.I have a honda city SV model of year 2016 and now i want to change the tyres. My car running is moderate around 5k in a year so which brand should i go for?A.
For your Honda City SV, you can choose from the Yokohama Earth-1, Bridgestone B290, Michelin Energy XM2, and the Apollo Alnac 4Gs.
- Q.I have a Ciaz Zdi 2015 model. Already ran about 60,000kms. I have been recommended to Change the tyres. Is it necessary to change it at 60k or can I wait? And if I have to change, then which is the best Tyre company at a reasonable rate. Also can I use my spare Tyre in the back as an option along with one new Tyre to replace the front 2 tyres initially and then after a month or so change the back two ones?A.
Since you car has already done 60,000 kms and is almost 5 years old now, it is recommended to change the tyres. Some of the better options for your Maruti Suzuki Ciaz ZDi are Apollo Alnac 4Gs, JK Vectra, and MRF ZVTV. Also, cosidering the fact that your spare wheel is also 5 years old now, you should replace that as well.
- Q.Which company tubeless tyre is best for Skoda fabiaA.
You can consider buying Apollo Alnac 4Gs-185/65 R15 88H as it offers superior ride quality and better fuel economy.
- Q.I have ecosports trend diesel 2015 model. Which tyre will be best for me in budget 6000/tyre?A.
Best tyre options for your Ford EcoSport Trend diesel under Rs 6,000/tyre are MRF ZV2K, Apollo Alnac 4G, and Bridgestone Firestone FR500.
- Q.I have Ritz ldi 165/60 r14 1lk run nw planning fr 185/65 which brand should I go fr I use car in 2 months once fr week rgt nw front i have bridgestone b290 front 248 bckA.
The tyre size for the Ritz Ldi which you have mentioned seems incorrect as it was offered with 165/80 R14 stock tyres. The ideal upsize for your vehicle could be 185/70 R14. But upsize in tyres is not recommended by the car makers as it impacts the performance and fuel efficiency. If you are ok with that you can go ahead for affordable options, like the Apollo Alnac 4G or Goodyear Assurance is a good alternative. If you can stretch your budget to a more premium rubber, the Michelin Energy XM2 is an excellent option to improve the ride quality and handling aspects of the vehicle.