Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Recommend tyre for Grand i10 petrol city and highwayA.
Based on your use type, the suggested tyre for your car is the Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx as its asymmetric tread pattern provides effective grip and the robust sidewalls provide for enhanced cornering capabilities.Answered 17 Mar 2020 12:16:39
- Q.Currently my eon magna plus has 155/70R13 Can you suggest upsizing the tyres for eon magna plusA.
As per my suggestion, you can go for the upsizing to 165/70R13. The recommended tyre is Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx fot the outstanding gripping and braking performance on every kind of road condition.Answered 05 Mar 2020 05:28:59
- Q.Dzire zdi 185/65 R 15, which Tyre is the best for me or I can go for upgrade?A.
Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx can be the best tyre suggestion for your car as the tyres provide superior traction while improving braking efficiency and yes, you can go for an upsize. The suggested tyre upsize would be 195/65 R15.Answered 27 Feb 2020 03:36:14
- Q.What tyres are best for hyundai grand i10A.
As per my suggestion, the Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx would be the best tyre for yiur vehicle as its asymmetric tread pattern provides effective grip and the robust sidewalls provide for enhanced cornering capabilities.Answered 20 Feb 2020 12:08:22
- Q.For Xcent petrol S (o) 2015 modelhyundai-xcentapollo-amazer-3g-maxxyokohama-earth-1-e400ceat-milazemichelin-energy-xm2bridgestone-b290A.
The tyre size of your Hyundai Xcent sedan is of 165/65 R14 and the available options are Apollo Amazer 3G MAXX, Yokohama Earth 1 E400, CEAT Milaze, Michelin Energy XM2, Bridgestone B290, etc.Answered 07 Jan 2020 05:30:00
- Q.For my Hundai Xcent which tyre size is best and which upsize is possible without any problemshyundai-xcentapollo-amazer-3g-maxxceat-milaze-in-the-budget-price-rangewhile-michelin-energy-xm2bridgestone-b290A.
Hyundai Xcent sedan is fitted with 165/65 R14 tyre size, some of the best fit tyres for it include Apollo Amazer 3G MAXX, CEAT Milaze in the budget price range, while Michelin Energy XM2, Bridgestone B290, etc. fall in the premium range. Upsizing of tyre is not recommeded by any car manufacturer for its car, as it impacts on the overall performance and fuel mileage of the vehicle, still if you are interested to go with the upsize choice the tyre size 175/65 R14 will be best fit for current 165/65 R14 tyres. With this upgrade you will not have issues related to tyre scrapping the wheel, etc., but may impact fuel efficiency a bit.Answered 07 Jan 2020 05:30:00
- Q.I am using 165/65 R14 for my Chevrolet beat diesel alloy. Which size i can upgrade...Also suggest top rated tyresA.
Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx-165/65 R14 79H will be a suitable tyre for your car because it gets robust sidewalls for enhanced cornering capabilities.