Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked apollo amazer-4g-life Questions
- Q.For CiazA.
The likes of the Yokohama Earth-1, Apollo Amazer 4G Life, and the Michelin Energy XM2 are good options for the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz.
- Q.I have etios liva diesel can I use 165/80 r14 for increase ground clearance which tyres is best for comfort and mileageA.
Recommended size is 165/65R14. For increasing ground clearance, you can use coil spring buffer. Some good tyre options for the Toyota Etios Liva are CEAT Fuel Smarrt, Goodyear Assurance TripleMax, and Apollo Amazer 4G Life.
- Q.Tyre for maruti k10A.
Some good options for the Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 are the MRF ZV2K, Yokohama A.drive AA01, and the Apollo Amazer 4G Life.
- Q.Hey, I was looking for tubeless tire for my MS Swift lxi 2014 model ...earlier I used 165/80 R14 Apollo amaze...they were quiet comfortable and driven around 54,000 KM but I guess their life is almost up...as I can see the tires crossing the safety mark...so shall I reorder the same or look for new one?I am the type who generally travels on Delhi road with occasional long trips(7-8 per year) mostly mountainsA.
You can consider the MRF ZLX, JK Ultima Sport, Bridgestone B290, and the Apollo Amazer 4G Life for your Maruti Suzuki Swift LXI.
- Q.Best tyre for volkswagen ameoA.
The CEAT SecuraDrive, Michelin Energy XM2+, Apollo Amazer 4G Life, and the MRF ZVTV are good options for the Volkswagen Ameo.
- Q.Which tyre are suit for skoda rapid 1.6 tdi elegance 2013 modelA.
You can choose form the MRF ZLX, CEAT SecuraDrive, Bridgestone B290, and the Apollo Amazer 4G Life for your Skoda Rapid 1.6 TDI Elegance 2013.
- Q.Alto k 10 . I have to drive 200 km once every 2 months. Other time every day 2 km. Suggest me tyreA.
The running of your Maruti Alto K10 is quite low in terms of distance it covers. You need a durable tyre that has a long life and can perform well under challenging city road conditions. The Alto K10 is offered in two rim sizes i.e. 145/70 R13 and 155/65 R13. Depending upon the present size you can go ahead with the choice of tyre brand/pattern. You can select from the available tyre choices like CEAT Milaze X3, JK Ultima NXT, MRF ZVTS, Goodyear Ducaro Hi Miller, Apollo Amazer 4G Life, etc.
- Q.Which tyre give good results of swift VdiA.
The stock tyre size of the Maruti Suzuki Swift Vdi is 165/80 R14. If you want an economical option, you can go for either Apollo Amazer 4G Life or Goodyear Duraplus for your Swift Vdi. If budget isn?t a constraint you can look for premium tyre options such as Michelin Energy XM2 or Bridgestone B290 that deliver comfortable ride quality and excellent road grip.
- Q.Best tyre for wagon r vximaruti-suzuki-wagon-r-vxiceat-milaze-x3apollo-amazer-4g-life-or-mrf-ztxmichelin-energy-xm2continental-conti-comfort-contact-cc5bridgestone-b290A.
The factory-fitted tyre size of the latest Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vxi is 155/80 R13 whereas the earlier version had a smaller sidewall and bigger rim size - 155/65 R14. In the budget range, you can go for either CEAT Milaze X3, Apollo Amazer 4G Life or MRF ZTX. However, if you are looking for more comfortable ride quality and better road grip, you can check out Michelin Energy XM2, Continental Conti Comfort Contact CC5 or Bridgestone B290.
- Q.Which tyre is best for verito?mahindra-veritoceat-fuel-smarrtceat-milaze-x3apollo-amazer-4g-lifebridgestone-b290michelin-energy-xm2A.
The Mahindra Verito comes with the stock tyre size of 185/70 R14. We recommend going for economical tyre options such as the CEAT Fuel Smarrt, CEAT Milaze X3 or Apollo Amazer 4G Life. However, Bridgestone B290 or Michelin Energy XM2 are also good options in the premium tyre range.