Ask Our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.My Tata Nexon is due to change the tyres, thier size is 215/55 R16 which brand do you suggest me? My usage is both city and highway.A.
For Tata Nexon, as per your application, you can choose tyre patterns between Apollo Aspire 4G, Yokohama BluEarth-GT AE51, Michelin Primacy 4ST.Answered 27-Jul-2022 15:02:47
- Q.I have Ford Aspire I want to upgrade size just for Height and stability with safe sizeA.
The safest and most reliable tyre size is the one recommended by the car manufacturer. If you want more grip and stability you can choose any premium tyre brand. Hence, stick to the company fitted tyre size. Moreover, the ground clearance of Ford Aspire is enough to handle urban road conditions.Answered 22-Jun-2022 13:23:25
- Q.Hi I have figo aspire 2018 model so I need to increase my tyre size so can u go with 165/70 is this fit for aspire...?A.
The Figo Aspire is outfitted by the company with 175/65 R14 tyre size and going with 165/70 R14 will only downgrade the tyre size. This may lead to reduced stability and unsafe driving, especially at high speeds. Upsize/downsize also affects the mileage and handling of the vehicle. Hence, it is suggested to stick to the company verified tyre size, instead of making amends in the tyre size.Answered 31-May-2022 11:45:03
- Q.Hi I have Figo aspire 2016 titanium model so I need to increase my tyre size so can u go with 185/70 R 14 is this fit for aspireA.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it may hamper the fuel mileage and overall performance of the vehicle. Considering the same if you are fine with the drop in mileage you can choose to go with the said 185/70 R14.Answered 14-Apr-2022 13:50:17
- Q.Want to upsize my Figo aspire 1.5 titanium plus diesel tyres...model 2016..Now it has 165/65 r 14...can I go for 185/65 r14A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the car makers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Considering the same, if you are fine with it you can choose the 185/65 R14 tyre upsize over the existing 165/65 R14 tyre size.Answered 22-Mar-2022 16:11:53
- Q.I am looking for 235/55 R17 with the highest load-bearing capacity. Pls let me know the brand and modelA.
For your preference, you can choose tyre patterns between Apollo Aspire 4G, Yokohama BluEarth AE50 and Michelin Primacy 4 ST.Answered 21-Mar-2022 16:39:13
- Q.Best Tyre for A4 1.8 TFSI Multitronic BS4A.
Audi A4 1.8 TFSI Multitronic is equipped with 225/55 R16 tyre size. For the same you can choose tyre patterns between Apollo Aspire 4G, Continental Conti Max Contact MC5 and Bridgestone Turanza T001.Answered 23-Feb-2022 17:36:11
- Q.I need 2 tyres size 255/55/R18 good mileage long life & good quality plz recommend meA.
For your preference, you can pick tyre patterns between Apollo Aspire 4G, Bridgestone Dueler HP Sport and Yokohama Advan Sport V105.Answered 15-Feb-2022 11:20:11
- Q.Hi, i hv one spare tyre 175 14", now may I changed 3 tyre for 185 14", car Ford aspire 2018 not facelift, Suggest tyre brand or size more milege, less noiseA.
As a thumb rule all the four tyres in a passenger car should be of same size in every aspect be it width, profile or rim size. The mismatch between the tyre size may lead to unsafe handling and risky driving. Hence ensure all four axles have same tyre size. The company fitted tyre for Aspire is 175/65 R14. Thus, you should continue with it. As per your requirement you can pick tyre patterns between Apollo Amazer 4G Life, Bridgestone B290 and Yokohama Earth-1 E400.Answered 03-Jan-2022 14:48:59
- Q.Whitch tyre is suitable for Ford Aspire 2015 modelA.
You can pick between JK UX Royale, CEAT Milaze X3 and Apollo Amazer 4G Life.Answered 16-Dec-2021 11:46:19