Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which is the best tyres for swift zdi 2015A.
Maruti Swift is shod with 185/70 R14 tyres. You can choose the best fit tyres from CEAT FuelSmarrt, JK Vectra or Goodyear Assurance Triplemax 2.Answered 24 Mar 2021 02:32:21
- Q.I have baleno delta 2017 model, I want upsizing the tyres. So please suggest best brand tyreA.
Tyre upsize in cars affect the handling and mileage, owing to which automakers don’t recommend tyre upsize. However, if you have made up your mind, you can pick 195/55 R15 tyre size. The options available in this tyre size range include CEAT Milaze X3, JK Ultima Sport, and Goodyear Assurance Triplemax.Answered 15 Mar 2021 04:19:17
- Q.Which tyre is cheap and best for my swift dezire size i need is 185/70 r14A.
You can choose between CEAT Milaze X3, JK Taximaxx or Goodyear Assurance Triplemax.Answered 10 Mar 2021 05:23:38
- Q.I have Polo comfortline 2016 model. Currently, I am using a 185/60 R15 tyre but now I want to upsize them to 195/60 R15 or 185/65 R15. Which is the recommended size by you and with which company should I go?A.
The current tyre 185/60 R15 fitted to your Polo is ideal. Upsizing may hamper the performance and mileage. If you can sacrifice on it pick 185/65 R15 for minimal impact. CEAT SecuraDrive, Goodyear Assurance Triplemax or JK Vectra you can choose any one tyre pattern.Answered 10 Mar 2021 05:20:21
- Q.Looking to replace OE tyres for my NexGen Verna 195/55R16A.
There are various tyre patterns available for the Verna sedan, you can choose from CEAT SecuraDrive, Goodyear Assurance Triplemax or Bridgestone B250.Answered 10 Mar 2021 12:20:53
- Q.which is best tyre for my volkswagen vento comfortline considering low noise, ride comfort and durabilityA.
In my opinion the Goodyear ASSURANCE TRIPLEMAX 2 are the best tyres for your car as its HydroTred technology provides outstanding wet braking capability and the narrower shoulder grooves and improved pitching make for a quiet ride.Answered 17 Mar 2020 12:16:39
- Q.I Want to buy 4 tyres for my Car MAruti Vitara Brezza ZDI. IT already has tyre Apollo ALnac 215/60R . I want to replace them. Kindly suggest which tyre should i buy?A.
The Pirelli P7, Hankook OPTIMO ME02 K424, and the Goodyear Assurance TripleMax are some of the better options for your Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza ZDI.Answered 16 Mar 2020 06:27:52
- Q.Which tyre is better for Hyundai Verna 1.6sx dieselA.
As the Goodyear ASSURANCE TRIPLEMAX tyres provide superior grip and control in all kind of situation, these can be the best tyre for your car. Along with this, the robust construction of the tyres makes it more durable and longlasting.Answered 13 Mar 2020 02:54:55
- Q.which tyre I should buy from goodyear assurance triplemax or yokohama e1 for size 215 60 r16 or any other brand?A.
Both Goodyear Assurance TripleMax and Yokohama Earth-1 are good options in the 215/60 R16 size with improved fuel efficiency, superior handling & control, excellent wet & dry grip, and long tread life.Answered 28 Feb 2020 12:03:45
- Q.Respeced sir i have maruti ertica zdi plus i want to change my typres which one is better to suitable tyres to my car with full efficiency ,better tension, low noise, high life timeA.
For long tread life, low road noise, good fuel efficiency, and superior grip & handling, you can choose from Bridgestone B290, Yokohama Earth-1, and Goodyear Assurance TripleMax.Answered 19 Feb 2020 11:49:58