Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which tyre should I buy for my ford aspire titanium
- Q.Best long lasting tyres for jazz dieselA.
You can pick any one of these tyre models - Apollo Alnac, Apollo Amazer 4G Life, Michelin Energy XM2 and Bridgestone B250.Answered 27 Mar 2020 11:58:59
- Q.Goodyear Assurance Triplemax or Bridegstone 250A.
Go for the Bridgestone B250. Not only does it comes at a cheaper price but also gets a 6-year warranty compared to the Goodyear Assurance Triplemax's 5-year warranty.Answered 17 Feb 2020 03:55:21
- Q.Vw Polo GT tsivw-pologoodyear-assurance-triplemaxceat-secura-driveyokohama-blu-earth-ae50bridgestone-b250apollo-alnac-4gA.
The question is not clear as to what you actually want to ask. As far as we understand you are looking to change tyres for your VW Polo GT Tsi model. This Polo variant comes fitted with 195/55 R16 and available tyre option in this size category include Goodyear Assurance Triplemax, CEAT Secura Drive, Yokohama Blu Earth AE50, Bridgestone B250, Apollo Alnac 4G, etc.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.Which tyre is best suited for city traffic,better handling & comfort,low wear.car is skoda rapid ambition 175/70 r14
- Q.For hyndai new vernaA.
You can choose from the Falken SINCERA SN835, Yokohama BluEarth AE50, CEAT SecuraDrive, and the Bridgestone B250.