Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I want to which tyre is great for Honda amaze ? good year , jk tyre , brdgestone?A.
The Honda Amaze comes fitted with 175/65 R14 or 175/65 R15 tyres and among the listed you can go for Bridgestone B290. Other considerations include CEAT FuelSmarrt and JK Vectra in the value for money category.Answered 26 Mar 2021 04:21:04
- Q.What is the best upsize for Ambassador car, Current size is 165/80/R15. I am planning for tubelessA.
Although the regular size is always the best fit for cars as upsizing impacts the performance and fuel economy of any vehicle. If you can consider, you can go for 195/60 R15. And the choices available under radial tubeless category include CEAT SecuraDrive, JK UX1, and Bridgestone B290.Answered 26 Mar 2021 04:19:30
- Q.Škoda rapid 2012 model, standard tyre is 175/70/R14, can i use any 185/R15 model tyres? Any issues or drawbacks? Which is the best tyre I can purchase in an economical budget with a better look and performance?A.
Although the standard 175/70 R14 perform good with the Skoda Rapid and going for upsize might take a slight toll on the fuel efficiency and handling. If can cope with it you can switch to the larger 185/60 R15. Some of the recommended choices in this segment include CEAT SecuraDrive, Yokohama Earth-1 E400 or Bridgestone B290.
Answered 24 Mar 2021 02:35:49
- Q.Alto k 10 I want to buy new tyre s322/b290 which is best or otherA.
Maruti Alto K10 comes equipped with 155/65 R13 tyres. Both tyres i.e. Bridgestone S322 and B290 you have mentioned are good tyres. Moreover, other choices in this category include CEAT Milaze X3, Goodyear Asssurance Duraplus 2, etc.Answered 24 Mar 2021 02:00:48
- Q.Currently I m using 180/60 R15 for my manza but I want to upsize suggest meA.
Automakers don’t appreciate upsizing of the stock tyres as it impacts the fuel mileage and handling of the car. However, if you have made up your mind you can pick 195/60 R15 as the upgrade to the ongoing 180/60 R15. You can choose any tyre pattern from the given; Ceat SecuraDrive, MRF ZSport and Bridgestone B290.Answered 16 Mar 2021 05:39:07
- Q.I have maruti baleno delta which size i upgradeA.
Maruti Baleno Delta is fitted with 185/65 R15 tyres. You can pick from MRF ZVTV, CEAT SecuraDrive or Bridgestone B290.Answered 12 Mar 2021 12:40:00
- Q.which is the best tyre for nissan sunny?A.
If you are looking for an economical offering pick between JK Vectra or CEAT Milaze X3, while in the premium range go for Bridgestone B290 or Pirelli Cinturato P6.Answered 10 Mar 2021 05:21:31
- Q.Best tyre for Toyota altisA.
The Toyota Corolla Altis comes fitted with tyre sizes of 195/65 R15 and 205/55 R16. You can select between CEAT SecuraDrive, Apollo Alnac 4G, JK UX Royale or Bridgestone B290.Answered 04 Mar 2021 02:49:09
- Q.I currently own a Honda Jazz 1.2L SV MT (Petrol). The company provided tyres are Bridgestone 175/65-R15 84T which are more than 5 years old. I have following two questions: (1) I have been recommended 185/65-R15 (Apollo) as new tyre set (replace all 4 tyres). Is this a good option in terms of size and brand? (2) If I want to upsize to R16, which size/brand would you recommend?A.
You can consider the upsize of 185/65 R15 over the existing 175/55 R15 tyres. And choose from CEAT SecuraDrive, JK Vectra, or Bridgestone B290.Answered 04 Mar 2021 02:42:11
- Q.Whis tyre is best for baleno zeta car. Please tell me.A.
Some of the better tyres for the Maruti Suzuki Baleno are the Bridgestone B290, Yokohama Earth-1, Michelin Energy XM2+, and the CEAT SecuraDrive.Answered 22 Feb 2021 10:10:35