Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Tubeless tyre of bajaj v15A.
For Bajaj V15 motorcycle the rear tyre (120/80 R16) options comprise of CEAT Gripp Cruz, MRF Zapper Kurve, TVS Jumbo Polyx, while Ralco Blaster, MRF Zapper Kurve, etc. can be fitted to front (90/90 R18) position.Answered 07 Jan 2020 05:30:00
- Q.Which is the best for dominor 400 rear?A.
For Bajaj Dominar 400, if performance is your priority, the best suited performance tyre is Pirelli Diablo Rosso 2.Answered 06 Jan 2020 11:18:50
- Q.hi.. which tyre i should choose for pulsar 150 both rear and front ?
- Q.Hi I have a Bajaj Avenger Cruise and I'm thinking about upgrading the rear tyre to Pirelli M66 Route 150/15. Would be a good decision and are there any compatibility issues?A.
Hi Kshitij, Yes, you can fit Pirelli M66 Route tyre on your current rim but I don't think it will offer much performance gain. Pirelli is definitely a better tyre than MRF but MRF 130/90-15 size tyre is adequete of Avenger. However, if you want to upsize for the looks then you can go ahead. With the Pirelli Circumference will increase by 5.9%, width and sidewall height by 15.4%. So, check it the pirelli tyre has enough clearance from the Motorcycle's hard parts. Also see- 5 tips for buying Motorcycle tyre. RegardsAnswered 28 Jan 2016 12:34:35
- Q.Hello Siddharth, can you help me choose bike tyres? I have a pulsar 150 and looking for a broader rear tyre. I have always heard of mrf and ceat but when I saw michelin that seemed to be having more grip. Shall I go with that? And what is the max tyre size that I can go with?A.
Hi Harvinder, I will recommend you the upsize of 120/80R17 for your Pulsar 150. You should definitely go for Michelin Pilot Sporty tyre if your usage will be on the good tarmac. However, this tyre might wear faster than the MRF Revz. If your usage will be on rough road conditions then CEAT Vertigo will suit your bike better. Also see: 5 basic Tips for purchasing Motorcycle Tyre RegardsAnswered 14 Jan 2016 06:22:44
- Q.Hi Sid, Just need some clarification on tyres... I have an Avenger 220 DTSI 2011 model and has completed 30k, Km... need to change the tyres. Saw some online. 130/90/15.... but Only MRF.. Can I use a 130/90/17 instead... or will I have to change the rim too. I m not perticular about mileage given by the bike. Please revert back ASAP....A.
Hi Harry, Offcourse you will have to change the rim. 17 inch tyres can only be installed on the 17 inch rim. However, I will not recommend you to use 17 inch tyres on the Avenger as it drastically alters the geometry of the motorcycle. Go for MRF Zapper tyres, they are decent tyres. RegardsAnswered 06 Jan 2016 12:51:52