Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which tyre is best for my baleno zeta please suggestA.
Maruti Baleno is equipped with 195/55 R16 tyres. You can choose the tyre from CEAT SecuraDrive, JK UX Royale, Yokohama Earth-1 E400.Answered 24 Mar 2021 02:34:27
- Q.I have baleno delta 2017 model, I want upsizing the tyres. So please suggest best brand tyreA.
Tyre upsize in cars affect the handling and mileage, owing to which automakers don’t recommend tyre upsize. However, if you have made up your mind, you can pick 195/55 R15 tyre size. The options available in this tyre size range include CEAT Milaze X3, JK Ultima Sport, and Goodyear Assurance Triplemax.Answered 15 Mar 2021 04:19:17
- Q.I have maruti baleno delta which size i upgradeA.
Maruti Baleno Delta is fitted with 185/65 R15 tyres. You can pick from MRF ZVTV, CEAT SecuraDrive or Bridgestone B290.Answered 12 Mar 2021 12:40:00
- Q.Whis tyre is best for baleno zeta car. Please tell me.A.
Some of the better tyres for the Maruti Suzuki Baleno are the Bridgestone B290, Yokohama Earth-1, Michelin Energy XM2+, and the CEAT SecuraDrive.Answered 22 Feb 2021 10:10:35
- Q.I want to replace 165/80 R13 tyres of my Baleno LXI 2004 model. Can you suggest best alternative which can be fitted in my car.165/80 R13 tube type not available in the marketA.
As the Maruti Baleno sedan car model is now discontinued there are limited tyre options available in the market. You can choose from MRF ZVTS Tubeless or Bridgestone S248 Tube TypeAnswered 06 Jan 2020 11:17:46
- Q.Sir, I would like to know which company tyres are better for my old Baleno Sedan. Tyre Size 185/70 R13A.
Hello Mr. Khan, You should go for Falken Sincera SN835 tyres for your Baleno Sedan. These are very good tyres and offer superior grip with long tread life and good ride comfort. In case you want something even better then go for Michelin Energy XM2 tyres. These tyres offer excellent traction, exceptional ride comfort and a very long tread life. Regards, RamitAnswered 17 Oct 2017 02:04:49
- Q.Want to upsize baleno tyresA.
Hi Sushant, I'm assuming that you have the non-alloy wheel variant of the Baleno. Upgrading from the stock 185/65 R15, you can go for 195/60 R15, without changing the rim. However, if you're planning to go for a 16-inch alloy, then the easiest route would be the Alpha variant's 195/55 R16. --MaheshAnswered 02 May 2017 10:08:18