Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Recommended tyre size for Honda wrvA.
The recommended tyre size for Honda WRV is 195/60 R16. Yokohama BluEarth AE50, Apollo Alnac 4G or Bridgestone Ecopia EP150.Answered 24 Mar 2021 02:37:03
- Q.what is the best tyre for my audi tt 2010 model 3.2 litre petrol india. priorities are grip and handling along with tyre life.A.
Audi TT is fitted with 245/45 R17 tyres. For grip, handling and longevity you can choose between Yokohama BluEarth AE50, Falken ZIEX ZE912, or Michelin Pilot Sport 4. These tyres fulfill all your requisites.Answered 22 Mar 2021 12:05:10
- Q.Which tyre should I put in my bmw 320i 2008 model.A.
The BMW 3 Series 320i is shod with 225/50 R16 tyres. The choices of tyre pattern in this category are limited. You can pick the pattern from Yokohama BluEarth AE50 and Michelin Pilot Sport 3 as per your budget.Answered 22 Mar 2021 11:56:11
- Q.I have jetta treadline 2.0. I need to change the tyres. Recomended tyres is 205/55/r16. My question is if I put 205/60/r16, will the tyre drive become smother and is is Ok to do so.A.
There wont be much of a difference when you drive with 205/60 R16 in place of regular 205/55 R16. As only the profile is increased to an extent i.e. from 55 its now 60. You will get slightly better cushioning on the sidewalls, however major impact is witnessed when the width of the tyre is broader. For 205/60 R16 tyres you can choose from CEAT Czar, JK Elanzo NXT or Yokohama BluEarth AE50Answered 19 Mar 2021 12:11:23
- Q.I own a Skoda Octavia 2018 model .Tyre type looking for is 205/55/ R16 . I want to know which tyre is best between Yokahama Blue Earth AE50 and Continental UC6 .A.
For the Skoda Octavia sedan you can pick the Yokohama BluEarth AE50. The tyre is best suited for Indian road conditions and offers apt performance across all seasons.Answered 12 Mar 2021 12:42:08
- Q.Hi Sir, wants to know d best tyre upgrade for my Tata Tigor XZ Plus 1.2L Petrol 2021 having 175/60R15....??A.
As the best tyre upgrade you can choose Bridgestone B250 or Yokohama BluEarth AE50 for your Tata Tigor.Answered 09 Mar 2021 04:58:54
- Q.For hyndai new vernaA.
You can choose from the Falken SINCERA SN835, Yokohama BluEarth AE50, CEAT SecuraDrive, and the Bridgestone B250.
- Q.Which Tyre for I20 ActiveA.
Best tyres for your Hyundai i20 Active are Goodyear Assurance TripleMax, Bridgestone MY02 Sporty Style, and Yokohama BluEarth AE50.