Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Best tyre for Ciaz Alpha (P)A.
The best tyre options for your Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Alpha would be Michelin Energy XM2, Bridgestone B290, and Continental ContiMaxContact MC5.Answered 16 Mar 2020 06:27:52
- Q.Hi. I own a Ciaz petrol vxi plus 2014 which has MRF ZVTS OEM tyre’s.Believe me I have done 83000 Km on these tyres but they are the nosiest tyre I have in last 30 years.Plese suggest me a good quietest tyre with good riding comfort.A.
As per the requirements, the suggested tyre for your vehicle is Bridgestone B290. The tyres are specially designed to to prevent the road noise from filtering in to the vehicle cabin.Answered 05 Mar 2020 05:28:59
- Q.I am driving i20 elite using 195 55 16 rim goodyear tyre It produce irritating sounds inside the cabben any advce for tyresA.
For reduced road noise, you can install any of the following tyres on your Hyundai Elite i20: Michelin Energy XM2, Continental ContiMaxContact MC5, and Bridgestone B290.Answered 04 Mar 2020 11:36:25
- Q.I have a sedan car Toyota Etios G model , that has Tyre good year ,that milage was 38000 km please recommend me best tyres for my car with best milage I mostly drive on cement road high way and rough roadA.
Some of the better tyre options for your Toyota Etios G would be Michelin Energy XM, Yokohama Earth-1, and Bridgestone B290.Answered 04 Mar 2020 11:36:25
- Q.I am Having Desire 2013 Model VDI now want to change my tyres all 5 .. Vehicle already driven 73000 Km. Request for the best Tyres for the vehicle for long drives, comfortable and fuel efficient. RegardsA.
As per your requirements, we will suggest you to gor for any of the Yokohama Earth-1, Bridgestone B290, or Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 04 Mar 2020 11:36:25
- Q.best tyre for honda city v?A.
Some of the better options available for the Honda City V are Bridgestone B290, Yokohama Earth-1, andMichelin Energy XM2.Answered 28 Feb 2020 11:57:12
- Q.I have maruti eeco car 7 str and i want to change both front side tyre , i am confused about which company tyre is batter CEAT, MRF, BRIDJSTONE, APPOLO, JKA.
All brands that you have mentioned offer great tyres. Different tyre model available for the Maruti Suzuki Eeco 7-seater by these brands are Bridgestone B290, Apollo Amazer 4G Life, CEAT Milaze X3, and MRF ZTX.Answered 19 Feb 2020 11:49:58
- Q.Respeced sir i have maruti ertica zdi plus i want to change my typres which one is better to suitable tyres to my car with full efficiency ,better tension, low noise, high life timeA.
For long tread life, low road noise, good fuel efficiency, and superior grip & handling, you can choose from Bridgestone B290, Yokohama Earth-1, and Goodyear Assurance TripleMax.Answered 19 Feb 2020 11:49:58
- Q.Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire model 2011 what is the best suitable tyre size and brand ?A.
For your Maruti Suzuki Dzire, you can consider the likes of the Yokohama Earth-1, Michelin Energy XM2+, and the Bridgestone B290.Answered 17 Feb 2020 03:50:20
- Q.Car I 20 asta diesel current tyre 195/50/r16 87 V now wants to increase height and type of tyre in cut and tear is less on side wallsA.
You can upsize the tyres on your Hyundai Elite i20 Asta from 195/55 R16 to 205/50 R16 or 215/50 R16. Then you can install such as Yokohama Earth-1, Bridgestone B290, and CEAT SecuraDrive.Answered 17 Feb 2020 03:50:20