Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked bridgestone b290 Questions
- Q.I have CIAZ VDI Plus with 185 R 65 Appollo Assurance stock tyres. Car has run 40000 Km. Should i change the tyres now ? And i am looking for tyres with lease noise and also good fuel economy. Please suggest.A.
Yes, you should get your tyres replaced now. According to your requirements, I would suggest Bridgestone B290.Answered 23 Jan 2020 12:52:53
- Q.I have vento hi line car, suggest to buy tyre. Size : 185/60/R15A.
For the VW Vento sedan you can go for the tyres like Yokohama Earth 1 E400, Goodyear Dura plus V1, Michelin Energy XM2, Bridgestone B290, etc.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.For Xcent petrol S (o) 2015 modelhyundai-xcentapollo-amazer-3g-maxxyokohama-earth-1-e400ceat-milazemichelin-energy-xm2bridgestone-b290A.
The tyre size of your Hyundai Xcent sedan is of 165/65 R14 and the available options are Apollo Amazer 3G MAXX, Yokohama Earth 1 E400, CEAT Milaze, Michelin Energy XM2, Bridgestone B290, etc.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.For my Hundai Xcent which tyre size is best and which upsize is possible without any problemshyundai-xcentapollo-amazer-3g-maxxceat-milaze-in-the-budget-price-rangewhile-michelin-energy-xm2bridgestone-b290A.
Hyundai Xcent sedan is fitted with 165/65 R14 tyre size, some of the best fit tyres for it include Apollo Amazer 3G MAXX, CEAT Milaze in the budget price range, while Michelin Energy XM2, Bridgestone B290, etc. fall in the premium range. Upsizing of tyre is not recommeded by any car manufacturer for its car, as it impacts on the overall performance and fuel mileage of the vehicle, still if you are interested to go with the upsize choice the tyre size 175/65 R14 will be best fit for current 165/65 R14 tyres. With this upgrade you will not have issues related to tyre scrapping the wheel, etc., but may impact fuel efficiency a bit.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.Hi i am using nissan Sunny diesel xv model. I want to change my both front tyres. My rear tyres is Of MRF 195 / 60 R15 and my old front tyres are 185 / 65 R15. So is it ok if my front and back tyres are different in size ? And i want to know which tyres do i buy for my front use and in which size ? Can i go in same 185 / 65 R15 ?A.
You can install all four tyres of 185/65 R15 size. Having all four tyres of the same size helps in better stability, handling, and in tyre rotation which extends tyre life. You can choose from Bridgestone B290, Yokohama Earth-1, and Goodyear DURAPLUS.
- Q.I have a honda city SV model of year 2016 and now i want to change the tyres. My car running is moderate around 5k in a year so which brand should i go for?A.
For your Honda City SV, you can choose from the Yokohama Earth-1, Bridgestone B290, Michelin Energy XM2, and the Apollo Alnac 4Gs.
- Q.I have Elite i20 asta car, suggest to buy size 195/55 R16A.
For your Hyundai Elite i20 Asta, you can consider the Goodyear Assurance TripleMax, Michelin Energy XM2, and the Bridgestone B290.
- Q.Please suggest best tyre (Tubeless) for polo comfert lineA.
The Goodyear Assurance TripleMax, Bridgestone B290, and the Michelin Energy XM2 can be considered for your Volkswagen Polo Comfortline.
- Q.Which tyre best Alto murthiA.
For the specified vehicle, I would recommend Bridgestone B290 as it gets an innovative tread compound for long tyre life.
- Q.For Baleno delta which tyre is best for less road noise compared to mrf and superior grip.A.
Some of the better tyres for the Maruti Suzuki Baleno Delta are the Bridgestone B290, Yokohama Earth-1, Michelin Energy XM2+, and the CEAT SecuraDrive.