Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked ceat Questions
- Q.Please suggest best all season tyre for my hyundai creta sxA.
I would suggest CEAT CZAR HP-205/65 R16 95H for your vehicle. It features functionalized polymer for comfortable ride quality.Answered 16 Jan 2020 05:59:20
- Q.Best car tyres for wagon r Lxiduo 2009modelA.
The current tyre size of your Maruti Wagon R is 145/80 R13. You can choose from tyre brands/models such as CEAT Milaze, MRF ZVTS, JK Ultima NEO in the budget category and Michelin Energy XM2 and Yokohama Earth 1 E400 in the premium category.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.Which is best for Honda Aviator back tyre?A.
There is wide variety of tyres available for the Honda Aviator scooter. There are two tyre sizes found in the Aviator series one is 90/100 10, while the other is 90/90 12. Depending upon the current tyre size you can choose from the given tyres which comprise of Michelin City Pro, CEAT Zoom D, MRF Nylogrip Zapper, Apollo Acti Zip S2, Metro Conti Grip, etc.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.Best tyre for Activa 125A.
There are many tyre choices available in terms of make and model for your Honda Activa 125. It can be fitted with either 90/100 10 or 90/90 12 tyre size depending upon the present size you can pick from Michelin City Pro, CEAT Zoom D, MRF Nylogrip Zapper, Apollo Acti Zip S2, and Metro Conti Grip.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.For Xcent petrol S (o) 2015 modelhyundai-xcentapollo-amazer-3g-maxxyokohama-earth-1-e400ceat-milazemichelin-energy-xm2bridgestone-b290A.
The tyre size of your Hyundai Xcent sedan is of 165/65 R14 and the available options are Apollo Amazer 3G MAXX, Yokohama Earth 1 E400, CEAT Milaze, Michelin Energy XM2, Bridgestone B290, etc.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.For my Hundai Xcent which tyre size is best and which upsize is possible without any problemshyundai-xcentapollo-amazer-3g-maxxceat-milaze-in-the-budget-price-rangewhile-michelin-energy-xm2bridgestone-b290A.
Hyundai Xcent sedan is fitted with 165/65 R14 tyre size, some of the best fit tyres for it include Apollo Amazer 3G MAXX, CEAT Milaze in the budget price range, while Michelin Energy XM2, Bridgestone B290, etc. fall in the premium range. Upsizing of tyre is not recommeded by any car manufacturer for its car, as it impacts on the overall performance and fuel mileage of the vehicle, still if you are interested to go with the upsize choice the tyre size 175/65 R14 will be best fit for current 165/65 R14 tyres. With this upgrade you will not have issues related to tyre scrapping the wheel, etc., but may impact fuel efficiency a bit.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.Tubeless tyre of bajaj v15A.
For Bajaj V15 motorcycle the rear tyre (120/80 R16) options comprise of CEAT Gripp Cruz, MRF Zapper Kurve, TVS Jumbo Polyx, while Ralco Blaster, MRF Zapper Kurve, etc. can be fitted to front (90/90 R18) position.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.Which tyre company best for dzire vxiA.
For Maruti Dzire compact sedan there are vast tyre options available. If you have economical aspect and long tyre life in mind you can go for brands like MRF, CEAT, JK, and Birla. Moreover, if you are looking for premium and comfortable tyres Michelin, Yokohama, Pirelli, Hankook should be on your list.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.My car runs average 100/km per day. Last tyre i used was mrf wanderer which ran over 112000km in two years. Which tyre should i change now?mrf-wandererceat-czarapollo-apterra-in-the-budget-rangegoodyear-wranglerbridgestone-duelermichelin-primacyA.
MRF Wanderer has provided you with the optimum life any tyre could promise for. We suggest you to stick to the same brand of tyres. Or else if you want to check out other brands/models it can be CEAT Czar, Apollo Apterra in the budget range, while Goodyear Wrangler, Bridgestone Dueler, and Michelin Primacy SUV tyres can be youir choices in the premium segment.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.Looking to change my car Tyres for crdi sports i20A.
For Hyundai i20 CRDI you choose tyres from brands like CEAT, MRF, Apollo in the budget category, or go for premium brands such as Michelin, Yokohama and Bridgestone.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00