Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Suzuki access 125 disk tubeless tyresA.
For your Honda Access 125 Disc, you can choose from MRF Zapper, Apollo ACTIZIP, and CEAT Gripp.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.CEAT ZOOM, CEAT Gripp (Scooter), CEAT SECURA NEO in confuse? For my TVS Jupiter grade disc, which tyre is best? For village Road, highway,A.
For village and highway use, we will recommed you to go for the CEAT Gripp (Scooter).Answered 28 Feb 2020 06:33:45
- Q.Best tubeless tyres for Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X ?A.
Some of the better options for the Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X are MRF Zapper, Michelin CITY PRO, and CEAT Gripp.Answered 19 Feb 2020 06:19:58
- Q.Tubeless tyre of bajaj v15A.
For Bajaj V15 motorcycle the rear tyre (120/80 R16) options comprise of CEAT Gripp Cruz, MRF Zapper Kurve, TVS Jumbo Polyx, while Ralco Blaster, MRF Zapper Kurve, etc. can be fitted to front (90/90 R18) position.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.Which tyre should I take for Honda unicorn 2005 modelhonda-unicornmrf-nylogrip-zapperceat-gripp-x3michelin-city-proapollo-actisteer-f1apollo-actizip-r3ralco-speed-blasterjk-challenger-r-43pirelli-sport-demonA.
There are many tyre choices available for your Honda Unicorn motorcycle that is fitted with 2.75 R18 tyre at the front and 100/90 R18 at the rear. You can choose from the likes of MRF Nylogrip Zapper (front), CEAT Gripp X3 (front), Michelin City Pro (front), Apollo ActiSteer F1 (front), Apollo Actizip R3 (rear), Ralco Speed Blaster (rear), JK Challenger R 43 (rear) and Pirelli Sport Demon (rear premium tyre).