Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked ceat milaze-x3 Questions
- Q.I have maruti eeco car 7 str and i want to change both front side tyre , i am confused about which company tyre is batter CEAT, MRF, BRIDJSTONE, APPOLO, JKA.
All brands that you have mentioned offer great tyres. Different tyre model available for the Maruti Suzuki Eeco 7-seater by these brands are Bridgestone B290, Apollo Amazer 4G Life, CEAT Milaze X3, and MRF ZTX.Answered 19 Feb 2020 06:19:58
- Q.Mere pass Honda city zx 2007 h muje tyre chang karane kon si compani accha tyre aata h sirA.
For your Honda City ZX 2007 model, you can choose from Goodyear DURAPLUS, CEAT Milaze X3, and Yokohama A.drive AA01.Answered 19 Feb 2020 06:19:58
- Q.Which company tyres are good for old wagon r lxiA.
For your Maruti Suzuki WagonR LXi, you can choose from MRF ZVTS, CEAT Milaze X3, and Bridgestone B290.Answered 04 Feb 2020 06:24:23
- Q.Alto k 10 . I have to drive 200 km once every 2 months. Other time every day 2 km. Suggest me tyreA.
The running of your Maruti Alto K10 is quite low in terms of distance it covers. You need a durable tyre that has a long life and can perform well under challenging city road conditions. The Alto K10 is offered in two rim sizes i.e. 145/70 R13 and 155/65 R13. Depending upon the present size you can go ahead with the choice of tyre brand/pattern. You can select from the available tyre choices like CEAT Milaze X3, JK Ultima NXT, MRF ZVTS, Goodyear Ducaro Hi Miller, Apollo Amazer 4G Life, etc.
- Q.Best tyre for wagon r vximaruti-suzuki-wagon-r-vxiceat-milaze-x3apollo-amazer-4g-life-or-mrf-ztxmichelin-energy-xm2continental-conti-comfort-contact-cc5bridgestone-b290A.
The factory-fitted tyre size of the latest Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vxi is 155/80 R13 whereas the earlier version had a smaller sidewall and bigger rim size - 155/65 R14. In the budget range, you can go for either CEAT Milaze X3, Apollo Amazer 4G Life or MRF ZTX. However, if you are looking for more comfortable ride quality and better road grip, you can check out Michelin Energy XM2, Continental Conti Comfort Contact CC5 or Bridgestone B290.
- Q.Which tyre is best for verito?mahindra-veritoceat-fuel-smarrtceat-milaze-x3apollo-amazer-4g-lifebridgestone-b290michelin-energy-xm2A.
The Mahindra Verito comes with the stock tyre size of 185/70 R14. We recommend going for economical tyre options such as the CEAT Fuel Smarrt, CEAT Milaze X3 or Apollo Amazer 4G Life. However, Bridgestone B290 or Michelin Energy XM2 are also good options in the premium tyre range.
- Q.I am using Chevrolet Beat Diesel LS so which size tyre should I use ?chevrolet-beat-diesel-lsapollo-amazer-4g-lifeceat-milaze-x3michelin-energy-xmcontinental-conti-comfort-contact-cc5A.
The Chevrolet Beat Diesel LS comes with 165/65 R 14 stock tyres. You can go with the same size of tyres as the vehicle delivers optimum performance with the manufacturer recommended tyre size. However, you can switch to a new tyre of the same size though. We suggest you pick any of these tyres for your Beat ? Apollo Amazer 4G Life or CEAT Milaze X3 in the affordable range and Michelin Energy XM+ or Continental Conti Comfort Contact CC5.