Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Want to know best tyre under 5000 for honda city ivtec 2017.A.
As per your requirements, the Yokohama A.drive AA01, CEAT SecuraDrive, and the Bridgestone Ecopia EP100A will be good options for your Honda City.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.Any tyre recommended for Honda City IVTEC, i have upsized to 185/65/R15 88H. And want same size. Which brand should I go for for better mileage and warranty.A.
CEAT SecuraDrive is the recommended tyre for your car. The tyres arrive with a new generation rubber compund which makes the tyre more durable and the low rolling resistance also improves the fuel efficiency.Answered 13 Mar 2020 09:24:55
- Q.Is this tyre fit for CBZ Xtreme frontA.
CEAT SECURA ZOOM F is the tyre recommendation for your bike. The tyres are specially designed to offer high-quality gripping and braking performance. The tyres also provide great cornering abilities and stability even on wet road surface.Answered 13 Mar 2020 09:24:55
- Q.Bajaj ct100A.
For your Bajaj CT100, you can choose from Metro Conti Revolution, MRF Zapper, and CEAT SECURA. All three tyres offer good grip and long tread life.Answered 04 Mar 2020 06:06:25
- Q.which best rear tyre suitable for honda shine bikeA.
The likes of MRF Zapper, CEAT Secura Zoom, and TVS Jumbo are good options to be considered for your Honda Shine.Answered 04 Mar 2020 06:06:25
- Q.Hi, I am using Honda Shine SP. Asking for a rear tyre that goes with zapper or full buttons?A.
The likes of MRF Zapper, CEAT Secura Zoom, and TVS Jumbo are good options to be considered for your Honda Shine SP.Answered 04 Mar 2020 06:06:25
- Q.CEAT ZOOM, CEAT Gripp (Scooter), CEAT SECURA NEO in confuse? For my TVS Jupiter grade disc, which tyre is best? For village Road, highway,A.
For village and highway use, we will recommed you to go for the CEAT Gripp (Scooter).Answered 28 Feb 2020 06:33:45
- Q.Which size etios sedan petrol car tyre recommendA.
For your Toyota Etios, you can choose from MRF ZVTV, CEAT SecuraDrive, Continental ContiComfortContact CC5.Answered 28 Feb 2020 06:27:12
- Q.I have Ford fiesta 2006 model i like change the front and rear tyres, what u suggest for me in ceatA.
The CEAT SecuraDrive will be a good option for the Ford Fiesta 2006 model that you own as it offers superior wet & dry braking, safe & comfortable drive at high speeds, and a long tread life.Answered 28 Feb 2020 06:27:12
- Q.100cc bajaj discover front tyre typeA.
The Bajaj Discover 100cc gets a 2.75/R17 tyre at the front. You can choose from MRF Zapper, CEAT SECURA, and Metro CONTI METRO POLIS.Answered 28 Feb 2020 06:27:12