Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked ceat securadrive Questions
- Q.Car I 20 asta diesel current tyre 195/50/r16 87 V now wants to increase height and type of tyre in cut and tear is less on side wallsA.
You can upsize the tyres on your Hyundai Elite i20 Asta from 195/55 R16 to 205/50 R16 or 215/50 R16. Then you can install such as Yokohama Earth-1, Bridgestone B290, and CEAT SecuraDrive.Answered 17 Feb 2020 10:20:20
- Q.I have maruti ertiga 185/65 R15, presently want to change the all tyres, but confused to choos a tyre brandA.
The CEAT SecuraDrive, Apollo Amazer 4G Life, and Energy XM2 Michelin are good options for the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga.Answered 04 Feb 2020 06:24:23
- Q.Hyundai I20 Tyre size 195/55/16 Last tyre last for hardly 30000 Km Recommend which tyre is good to buy. Runs 1000 Km per MonthA.
The CEAT SecuraDrive, Goodyear Assurance TripleMax, and the Michelin Energy XM2 are some of the better options for the Hyundai Elite i20 in 195/55 R16 size.
- Q.Need to up size honda brv idtec without changing company alloy wheelsA.
I would suggest you stick to 195/60 R16 for optimum performance. CEAT SecuraDrive will be a good option for your vehicle.
- Q.For hyndai new vernaA.
You can choose from the Falken SINCERA SN835, Yokohama BluEarth AE50, CEAT SecuraDrive, and the Bridgestone B250.
- Q.For Baleno delta which tyre is best for less road noise compared to mrf and superior grip.A.
Some of the better tyres for the Maruti Suzuki Baleno Delta are the Bridgestone B290, Yokohama Earth-1, Michelin Energy XM2+, and the CEAT SecuraDrive.
- Q.Best tyre for volkswagen ameoA.
The CEAT SecuraDrive, Michelin Energy XM2+, Apollo Amazer 4G Life, and the MRF ZVTV are good options for the Volkswagen Ameo.
- Q.Which tyre is better for tata tigorA.
The Bridgestone B290, CEAT SecuraDrive, Yokohama Earth-1, and the MRF ZV2K are some of the better options for the Tata Tigor.
- Q.Which tyre are suit for skoda rapid 1.6 tdi elegance 2013 modelA.
You can choose form the MRF ZLX, CEAT SecuraDrive, Bridgestone B290, and the Apollo Amazer 4G Life for your Skoda Rapid 1.6 TDI Elegance 2013.